NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Imma give em like 1...The OG's will get more leeway cuz I know yall arent like that...

And Woody you know I dont lose to the comp SMH.

I don't even want to talk about mamba's dynasty last yr where I lost like 4 games to the computer all by less than a td. Yes, I did retire the following season
laugh.gif
Update the title E

Imma give em like 1...The OG's will get more leeway cuz I know yall arent like that...

And Woody you know I dont lose to the comp SMH.

I don't even want to talk about mamba's dynasty last yr where I lost like 4 games to the computer all by less than a td. Yes, I did retire the following season
laugh.gif
Update the title E

Yeah, there seems to be a decent amount of interest in it, I'd start a second one if enough people want to play. Heisman only though if we are using good teams AA is no challenge at all.

Yeah, there seems to be a decent amount of interest in it, I'd start a second one if enough people want to play. Heisman only though if we are using good teams AA is no challenge at all.

Sorry Fraij had to cut you off the list...

Kidding, will be later tonight/ east coast am....Anyone have a hookup for Xbox Live?

Kidding, will be later tonight/ east coast am....Anyone have a hookup for Xbox Live?

I got a 48 hr pass that came w black ops if u want it to get u through 2 days.Also im down with using the OS community roster. Looks to be pretty solid.

I got a 48 hr pass that came w black ops if u want it to get u through 2 days.Also im down with using the OS community roster. Looks to be pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom