NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

I downloaded roster from catch22... Not sure if they'll be the best or not but they looked legit tonight

I downloaded roster from catch22... Not sure if they'll be the best or not but they looked legit tonight

I havent been on yet cause im outta town but i will be in town sunday

so everything is still a go for me

GT: Pac Man 850

GO DUCKS!

I havent been on yet cause im outta town but i will be in town sunday

so everything is still a go for me

GT: Pac Man 850

GO DUCKS!

Think he said he was sending invites out on monday. Are we sticking with AA or Heisman?

Think he said he was sending invites out on monday. Are we sticking with AA or Heisman?

Sending out tomorrow night...I wanna do heisman, thats what I play in every mode except online cuz thats auto AA...IDK if the guys in this are good enough/ will be pissed losing to Computer lmao.

Sending out tomorrow night...I wanna do heisman, thats what I play in every mode except online cuz thats auto AA...IDK if the guys in this are good enough/ will be pissed losing to Computer lmao.

Losing to the computer happens to everyone eventually. Just take the L and keep it moving, everyone isn't going undefeated.

None of those my girl tripped over the chord and it came unplugged excuses either
laugh.gif

Losing to the computer happens to everyone eventually. Just take the L and keep it moving, everyone isn't going undefeated.

None of those my girl tripped over the chord and it came unplugged excuses either
laugh.gif

Imma give em like 1...The OG's will get more leeway cuz I know yall arent like that...

And Woody you know I dont lose to the comp SMH.

Imma give em like 1...The OG's will get more leeway cuz I know yall arent like that...

And Woody you know I dont lose to the comp SMH.

Back
Top Bottom