NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

Advanced. To those who have been inactive the past few weeks if u don't check in or play this weeks game you're getting replaced by the 2 guys who want in.

Advanced. To those who have been inactive the past few weeks if u don't check in or play this weeks game you're getting replaced by the 2 guys who want in.

My man we gotta get something figured out with user games.  I took an L on a sim when i was on all last night ready to play.  I work a 9-5, which means later then 5 so 6pm advancing isnt going to work.  Let's try n mandate an 11PM advancement  from now on?

My man we gotta get something figured out with user games.  I took an L on a sim when i was on all last night ready to play.  I work a 9-5, which means later then 5 so 6pm advancing isnt going to work.  Let's try n mandate an 11PM advancement  from now on?

I've been sticking to a 10pm est advance every night except for when we got behind a day thats why I've been advancing during the day the last few days. I should have set him to autopilot since he didn't check in or get in touch with you.

From now on we will advance at 10pm est every night. In user games if the opponent doesn't make an effort to set up a time to play I'll set them to autopilot.

Some of the guys who haven't been getting their games in will be replaced after this week if they don't check in or play their games.

My bad about that Psmith as you have been checking in frequently, i should have set Dr0 to autopilot.

Washington and Boise set up a time to play your game before 10 pm est tomorrow.

I've been sticking to a 10pm est advance every night except for when we got behind a day thats why I've been advancing during the day the last few days. I should have set him to autopilot since he didn't check in or get in touch with you.

From now on we will advance at 10pm est every night. In user games if the opponent doesn't make an effort to set up a time to play I'll set them to autopilot.

Some of the guys who haven't been getting their games in will be replaced after this week if they don't check in or play their games.

My bad about that Psmith as you have been checking in frequently, i should have set Dr0 to autopilot.

Washington and Boise set up a time to play your game before 10 pm est tomorrow.

^
Im mad yall jumped me for the #1 spot

its cool tho I hate being the guy everyone is hunting for

^

Hai guyz! Finally got settled down here in WPB and got the internet up and running so I'm back and ready to go. Seems my Gators have taken a beating in the simming. Guess I'll have to wreck yall next season, but for now I'm back on.

indifferent.gif
man I hate this buggy @$@ game. I'm up 7 on AUB with less than a minute left and this crap just freezes for no reason. Why in the blue hell did EA release this garbage with all these problems?

Hai guyz! Finally got settled down here in WPB and got the internet up and running so I'm back and ready to go. Seems my Gators have taken a beating in the simming. Guess I'll have to wreck yall next season, but for now I'm back on.

indifferent.gif
man I hate this buggy @$@ game. I'm up 7 on AUB with less than a minute left and this crap just freezes for no reason. Why in the blue hell did EA release this garbage with all these problems?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

Feels good to be on top. Wash when we gonna get his game in?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

Feels good to be on top. Wash when we gonna get his game in?

Back
Top Bottom