NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

this has died quick

thats why I havent been on

this has died quick

thats why I havent been on

Stomped on LSU 
pimp.gif

Spencer Ware out for the season 
pimp.gif

Hightower beasting 
pimp.gif

T. Rich beasting 
pimp.gif

Ready for Week 12 
pimp.gif

Stomped on LSU 
pimp.gif

Spencer Ware out for the season 
pimp.gif

Hightower beasting 
pimp.gif

T. Rich beasting 
pimp.gif

Ready for Week 12 
pimp.gif

Set Arkansas to Auto so i can play the CPU.  This dude not accepting friend requests and I havent seen him on at all.  I already lost two games cause of mistiming.  I need this game to be played not simulated. 

Set Arkansas to Auto so i can play the CPU.  This dude not accepting friend requests and I havent seen him on at all.  I already lost two games cause of mistiming.  I need this game to be played not simulated. 

Advance yet?  Ohhhhh, I play a soft @ss schedule so I think im gooooooddd. Come play in a big boy league @SEC
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif

Advance yet?  Ohhhhh, I play a soft @ss schedule so I think im gooooooddd. Come play in a big boy league @SEC
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif

Wowwwwwwwwww come at me bro Ill make a special request to visit TENN next season. Ill do you a favor too because you don't want it at Doak.

Wowwwwwwwwww come at me bro Ill make a special request to visit TENN next season. Ill do you a favor too because you don't want it at Doak.

You dont want it in Neyland that's for sure.  Maybe we'll have to go offsite. Or maybe the SEC will decide to let your weak @sses in a real conference . *%%% aint the 90's bro- no more Charlie Ward's winning Heisman's

You dont want it in Neyland that's for sure.  Maybe we'll have to go offsite. Or maybe the SEC will decide to let your weak @sses in a real conference . *%%% aint the 90's bro- no more Charlie Ward's winning Heisman's

Back
Top Bottom