NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

Could just be me but I have yet to experience true & honest femininity from a woman under 30 - 35.

Most of the younger women I meet are mad aggressive :lol:

don’t a decent amount of female athletes get their periods later than usual and/or have irregular cycles?

don’t a decent amount of female athletes get their periods later than usual and/or have irregular cycles?

They can particularly if they have a low body weight. I suppose they’ll use that information to justify this as looking out for girls interests - rather than the massive invasion of privacy that it is.

And Michigan/USA gymnastics should have taught us more than we need about a system to look after the welfare of these girls.

Yea ain’t hard to see how terribly things can play out.. Especially what is being done with abortion rights and probably going be done elsewhere

but I vaguely remembered that aspect and it ain’t hard to see how something common-ish could turn into a major issue because of this stupidity and they haven’t factored in real world situations

Last edited:
Poor choice of resource but saw this coming.
9F897CD0-C83C-48D3-9A97-D09ACA0923A5.png

:nerd:

NGL
Uncle Sam has come a long way ⏸
From not allowing LBG in the military ( straight dudes used to tell the Chaplin they was gay as a way to get kicked out the military 😂 I seent it with my own eyes and they got booted) to don’t ask, don’t tell, to recognizing being gay, to allowing gay marriages and being allowed same sex dependents. Kinda interested to see how much further it’s gonna go.

NGL
Uncle Sam has come a long way ⏸
From not allowing LBG in the military ( straight dudes used to tell the Chaplin they was gay as a way to get kicked out the military 😂 I seent it with my own eyes and they got booted) to don’t ask, don’t tell, to recognizing being gay, to allowing gay marriages and being allowed same sex dependents. Kinda interested to see how much further it’s gonna go.
LOL, we had a dude miss ships movement, he came back hoping he would get kicked out. Nope, Captain decided to give him 45/45 instead, so this fool went on a rant on how he found the Captain attractive. They kicked him out!!!

Funny thing is that dude was dating a really cute blonde out in town. This was 2003ish, They are married to this day.

LOL, we had a dude miss ships movement, he came back hoping he would get kicked out. Nope, Captain decided to give him 45/45 instead, so this fool went on a rant on how he found the Captain attractive. They kicked him out!!!

Funny thing is that dude was dating a really cute blonde out in town. This was 2003ish, They are married to this day.
Sounds like true Navy love story 😂

Back
Top Bottom