NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

It said its "more inclusive" policy for transgender athletes, which requires testosterone suppression treatment for transgender women to compete in women's sports, means “inclusion and fairness can coexist for all student-athletes, including transgender athletes, at all levels of sport.”

82BD76B7-3938-487F-81AA-74861BD383F2.jpeg
2152D1A6-3E6F-40BB-85AC-2882450E5770.jpeg

Last edited:
Can a more well informed preferably from the medical field explain to me why athletes on both sides shouldn't be worried about their safety.

ive worked in the trans and gay community composed of mostly men (i say men under the guise i dont know what they identify themselves as only going by insurance info) , and to have them particpate in sports with other women would be very dangerous. And vice versa.

Im intrigued in this becuase its very layered.

In what universe do you dudes live where there are just droves of trans folks itching to takeover women’s sports? This is essentially a non-issue, but sure, let’s act like we care about women’s sports all of a sudden. :lol:
I have a young daughter who's going to eventually participate...yeah I care

No lie tho...a short season of a merged NBA/WNBA would be entertaining.

6 men/6 women rosters.
At least 2 women on the floor at all times.
This is one the best ideas I’ve heard about promoting women’s basketball. Only question I have is would the ball size be an issue?

Back
Top Bottom