NCAA Will Allow Trans Athletes: Lia Thomas Becomes 1st NCAA Transgender Champion

Federal court rejects challenge from female athletes to Connecticut transgender sports policy | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/fede...tes-connecticut-transgender-sports-policy.amp

Transgender female cross-country runner dominating new competition after struggling against boys | Fox News

That Cross Country story is ridiculous. Went from 72nd to number 1.

Estrogen > Steroids according to America's logic.

Wait

“I personally won’t be competing in or supporting the World Surf League if this rule remains,” Hamilton said.

There are no openly transgender athletes currently competing in the WSL.

:lol:

I caught that too. That's how you know she's really bout that life. Most people would've still showed up this year for a quick check.

The news that NCAA will allow transgender athletes to compete in college sports is a major milestone for the LGBTQ+ community. It is a sign of progress and acceptance that will hopefully lead to more inclusive policies in the future.

Someone reposted this on FB. I LOLed

FB_IMG_1678145639605.jpg

If you read the article - and especially the update at the end - this isn’t actually nearly as bad as it first looked.

They weren’t ineligible for the trophy because they were girls but because they were some sort of selected travelling team rather than drafted rec league team. Because of that they were allowed to play but had been told they were ineligible to win.

Should've gave them little girls that trophy they earned it. However don't really know how that article applies to this thread.

Should've gave them little girls that trophy they earned it. However don't really know how that article applies to this thread.

my problem in general is people don’t actual care about girls’ sports

outside of the Olympics, people don’t care about swimming

I tried to mention multiple times the unprecedented things Katie Douglass did at the very same meet that lia Thomas was at.. and all these people complaining about lia Thomas, didn’t mention her name once

you had someone do things even dressel didn’t do

i get being concerned for how things are happening.. but at least use these opportunities to celebrate the girls and women you claim to care about

Last edited:
ok. do you agree with the caption since you posted it?

I posted the tweet that popped up on my timeline that lead me to reading the article

and it’s Twitter, you’re supposed to (or should) be limited to what you can say in a tweet.. which should encourage you to read the actual article(s)

we are on a message board.. reading and discussing should be encouraged

I thought posting a Tweet (with a certain caption) was an indirect way of endorsing it. But I guess that differs based on the user/subject matter.

I think you didn't really read the article like others have suggested.

Back
Top Bottom