NDC Drawing/Raffle System

I still think Nike should take payments for such preorders. If you win, your card is automatically charged. This will stop flakers and those just wanting to try their luck taking away from others

THIS
they just created another variation of a wish list

mjlol.png
kevin-gif.gif

it's still a drawing, and all those names weren't guaranteed to get picked 

Last edited:
someone may have found a way to get a big advantage on this new system but at least it isnt out of control like the ATCs

Anyone gonna try and play with this new system for the Bordeaux? Just too see if you get picked?
Anyone think once NIKE emails you and says you pretty much have a pair and you decide not to buy well it affect your future chance's of copping releases?

FYI: from last week, and also confirmed from 2 different niketown employees.
View media item 1600671

This question has been brought up before (Shattered Backboard and Champ pack 7s threads, the 1st few releases they tried this online raffle procedure), and was confirmed from 2 niketown employees in Vegas during the playoff 11 low release.

Information may be 3 months old, but now that NDC needs a verified account with major cellular phone number attached to if, I can see people's accounts getting red flagged and prohibited from raffle entry due to multiple flakes.

Last edited:
Nike would have to suspend accounts. Something major has to be done if they are serious about bots and even flakers now.

Also, if you do win and purchase a pair, can you still be able to get another pair during a restock?

I entered the raffle yesterday and Struck out. hopefully they have similar raffles for some of the limited kicks

The flakes will be the modern day bots. Still wish they would sell unclaimed pairs in store .

Any one have issues not getting any emails from these raffles. I do it on my work email so that theres no spam filters and nike refuses to even talk to me on there being an issue. I get other email just fine from Nike .

Any one have issues not getting any emails from these raffles. I do it on my work email so that theres no spam filters and nike refuses to even talk to me on there being an issue. I get other email just fine from Nike .
Try typing nike in your search bar, [email protected] should come up

Press that and see if you got an email

So those of you that were selected to purchase the Bordeaux and actually purchased them,

What was that message all about when you select your sz and buy now it reads above pretty much saying don't waste time too buy because 

You might loose out. Even with the log in buy it now email saying you have from 1pm - 8pm? Huh!

I like the looks of the new system. Can't wait to try it out. No more sadderdays wasted in line waiting my turn or clicking like I'm rain man or some other ish. I like having shoes delivered rather than spending 3-4 hours going to the store and back. The yeezy pick up line on 34th st was kinda whack.

Last edited:

So those of you that were selected to purchase the Bordeaux and actually purchased them,

What was that message all about when you select your sz and buy now it reads above pretty much saying don't waste time too buy because 

You might loose out. Even with the log in buy it now email saying you have from 1pm - 8pm? Huh!
Exactly what I was wondering, like is it reserved or not 
laugh.gif
 luckily nothing went wrong, I bought them at 7:39.

I thought they were only reserved until 8 pm yesterday?

i'm pretty sure it's too late to buy now

but if you sign up for these online raffles and you don't pick up or order the shoe and if their is a pattern of you signing up and not buying i believe you cut off from the future raffles

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure it's too late to buy now

but if you sign up for these online raffles and you don't pick up or order the shoe and if their is a pattern of you signing up and not buying i believe you cut off from the future raffles
Sorry I should've been clearer, I got mixed up when you said "you should buy it" as I thought there was something Nike said that I missed 
laugh.gif

I wonder if they'll seriously release the chicago's next or where they just teasing again 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

People "testing" when all the info on how it works is right there on the page huh ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom