NDS Air Jordan 6 Retro "Infrared Pack" from 2010 BOTH pairs size 11 FOR CHEAP

Up for sale today is the 2010 released Air Jordan 6 Infrared Pack in a size 11.

I’m looking to get 600 shipped for this which is about $150 below the average. Please take into account that this is a BIG box and will cost me about $30 to ship.

First things first let me tell you a bit about the shoes that hopefully shows up well in the pictures

1- The black pair has been worn, not heavily, but I did wear them out at least once that I can remember and most likely put them on and took them off instead of wearing them out on several occasions

2- The White pair has only been tried on, BUT it has a scuff in the leather that was me trying to remove some glossy mark, I’m not positive but I think it might be cleanable, but after I created it I left well enough alone and didn’t touch it again. My attempts also loosened up the laces on the right shoe.

3- The black pair comes with the anti static bag the shoes came in, the white pair doesn’t, I know that I put it away to try and keep the shoes off of everything, but now that I’m looking to sell the pair I can’t find them at all.

I ship double boxed via USPS Priority to paypal confirmed addresses only. If I receive payment early enough I will have the package in the post by the end of the business day.

Since I am posting this on a Friday, if I sell these too late shipment will have to wait until Monday morning.

I purchased these in 2010 from Sports Plus in New Orleans, a local mom and pop shop that's been open for 20 years. They get just about everything. I got these when I was on a mission to get representative pairs of every Air Jordan from 1-14, and while I normally wouldn't think of getting rid of them, I'm trying to clear all debts and clean out my closets of pairs that don't see any use. My needs are your chance to get a come up.

I will entertain reasonable offers, and will be fair and say that if I take your offer I’ll honor it even if someone PMs with a better one after you. My reputation within the trading forums is fair and if you look at my history on the forums in general I take care to be as reasonable and honest as possible

edit: Price dropped to 560 shipped, and like I said I'm entertaining offers, I like the amount of space taking these out of the closet clears up.

edit 2: Price dropped to 490, I really want to get rid of these, I don't want to split up the pack and I don't want to take a bath on shipping it to you.

edit 3: Price dropped to 410 shipped. I'm tired of having to check out and see if I have any PMs. I want these gone, I'm prepared to not make any money on them and give them to someone looking for a good deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom