pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s0lehunter

this probably doesnt deserve its own topic, but the song is
pimp.gif
, the video is kinda
eyes.gif

"I'm too fly to be depressed"
pimp.gif

Song is very nice forgot how good it sounded. I thought maybe he wouldve played off the "Do you ever" video....

Definitely one of the best songs of 07, definitely one of the worst videos of all time
sick.gif

this song makes me think of beyonce... You just dont know about me.. something about this beat is like that one. I cant exactly put my finger on it but it is.

Ne-Yo is my dude and all, but he lookin' corny as hell in this video...what's up with the random yellow color only inthe vid too...Hype musta been on something while shooting this one...

WTF!!!!! What was that? That video clearly ruined one of the hottest songs of '07. ^^^^^And that yellow is mad random
laugh.gif

I love this song but tha video was wack. And why so late? this song coulda been a hit if only they made a better video for it and released it earlier. now alltha buzz from his album is dead so this video aint gonna get any play besides MTV Video Wake-Up, especially since tha video is wack

Originally Posted by StLNikeSquad

this song makes me think of beyonce... You just dont know about me.. something about this beat is like that one. I cant exactly put my finger on it but it is.

its cause irreplaceable and go on girl are both produced by stargate

plus, if you think about it, go on girl is the male version of irreplaceable

both songs are about telling their partners go

Originally Posted by s0lehunter

Originally Posted by StLNikeSquad

its cause irreplaceable and go on girl are both produced by stargate

plus, if you think about it, go on girl is the male version of irreplaceable

both songs are about telling their partners go

yeah and neyo did write both the songs.

hype williams tries to hard to be different. im not a fan of this video... or most of the videos he does these days.

Hype ain't been that hot lately. The last hot videos he's done is Can't Tell Me Nothin' and Superstar.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Hype ain't been that hot lately. The last hot videos he's done is Can't Tell Me Nothin' and Superstar.

cant tell me nothing was horrible

This is terrible.

The more I heard/see from Ne-Yo, the more I just want him to fade back into the background and just make music for others.

Let Me Love You, Irreplaceable, and Smoke and Work In Progress from the new MJB album are all >>> his entire solo career.

very true.

Superstar was a coo video tho... this neyo one is
eyes.gif
. Definitely triedtoo hard to be different, song is fire tho.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

This is terrible.

The more I heard/see from Ne-Yo, the more I just want him to fade back into the background and just make music for others.

Let Me Love You, Irreplaceable, and Smoke and Work In Progress from the new MJB album are all >>> his entire solo career.

Crazy. All his albums have been solid and Go On Girl is a good track. This is just a horrible video.

can we chill video is much better than go on girl, but both songs are real good. i'm looking forward to ne-yo's next cd

Wow you're wildin'. That video was fire. Vision-wise that's one of Hype's best videos I thought. All the video had was Kanye, somechic at the end, and a Lamborghini and that$%$% was still hot. That$%$% threw a lot of people off not havin' chic's and cristal in the video.

nerd.gif
When the the Can We Chill video come out? That and Go On Girl were mytwo favorite cuts on his album.
Girls in the Can We Chill vid
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Yeah.. the girl on the beach was
pimp.gif

Has Can We Chill been released yet?

Originally Posted by I3

Yeah.. the girl on the beach was
pimp.gif

Has Can We Chill been released yet?

yea, but it was his worst single that he released, didnt crack the top 100 on billboard

IMO can we chill>do you

Oh I see..

Yeah Can We Chill has got more of an upbeat mood to it, happy song almost.

Back
Top Bottom