Need a L/C on Ray Allen 13s

General shape?. Color? Tongue logo?  Do you own these or are you just looking at pics on the internet to come up with your opinion.?  Or are they early pairs made?.  @ TBrixxx.

The color and material/type of suede is definitely not right
  I dont own the Ray xiiis.  I guess Im just comparing to the 2010 white/reds.  Since they were made so close together, they seem pretty close in the type of material and also the aging/yellowing in the liner.  How limited were these?  The hologram used to be an easy sign of a fake xiii, it just looks good in this pic.

The color and material/type of suede is definitely not right

I dont own the Ray xiiis.  I guess Im just comparing to the 2010 white/reds.  Since they were made so close together, they seem pretty close in the type of material and also the aging/yellowing in the liner.  How limited were these?  The hologram used to be an easy sign of a fake xiii, it just looks good in this pic.
hologram been fixed on fakes man. And these were super limited. Somethin like only release in HoH's only in Boston

This is I believe still the rarest 13..Exact numbers aren't really out there, but from my research there are roughly 900-1500 worldwide..This was a VERY hard release to secure. Yes some random spots got them, but like 3-5 pairs.. Not FSRs. That was only available in HOH Boston and Solefly Miami if my memory serves me correctly..This was also one of the first true "GM"s right around the time all of those bogus Concords started popping up..VMVinc, Air Randy, MK, all the usual suspects had them in spades..MANY MANY people got hit with these fakes before they were exposed..There is MUCH info on this release online with comparisons with the good replicas, videos etc. Personally I do not own these however I have been well versed with them I've seen real pairs and side by side these suspicious pairs just don't add up..If I was personally looking for a pair I would ONLY buy from reputable sellers with IN STORE receipts from the retailers where they released. There are millions of fakes out there in various degrees of quality. You won't find a pair where dude "lost" the receipt and all the normal excuses you find online, you won't find steals either people who have legit pairs of these know exactly what they have and in most cases still have proof of purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom