Need Air Tech Challenge 2’s

Ummmm..., before making post like this or creating your own avatar, didn’t u ever wonder whether this is a right section to start a new thread w/ such request????

Ummmm..., before making post like this or creating your own avatar, didn’t u ever wonder whether this is a right section to start a new thread w/ such request????
No I didn’t I’m new on here and I just assumed but my bad I was too hype and should have looked first

Ahhhh......, Is it that difficult to open the Classified section? That’s where ppl post “Want To Buy”or “For Sale” and the person like me whose Native Tongue isn’t even English can figure that out w/o someone’s navigation tho....

BTW, I I’ll probably look for the Black Hot Lava one rumored to be coming out this year if I’m in your situation coz I don’t see any ATC-2s in such size on resell market. (TBH, don’t even know whether such size exists coz size 14 is the biggest available from Nike Japan. )

And if u don’t know what Black Lava one is..., go to the Retro section. There’s 1600+ long pages of thread where ppl are specifically discussing about ATCs.....

Back
Top Bottom