Need Comcast Cable in the Bay Area? Hit Up Tide619

I was told i would get the boxes Monday by the latest, 9/19 Monday rolls around no boxes yet i get a bill.. What a surprise
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RsXtreme415

I was told i would get the boxes Monday by the latest, 9/19 Monday rolls around no boxes yet i get a bill.. What a surprise
frown.gif

It's ok bro just call comcast and tell them that you didn't receive equipment yet you were charged they will credit it for you.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by 415

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I can do $40 a month for tv and internet.
What's the internet speed and the type of tv package?

I'd like to know as well. I have Comcast cable internet with no cable and I pay $59.99. I need so save some bucks.
Thats a hell of a deal, but what speed and tv package?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is that the best you can do? I'm paying less than that for tv and internet. I might be interested in just internet. Do I need a home phone line for that? I'm gonna cancel my home phone service soon.

I can do $40 a month for tv and internet.

Is that gonna be a 1 year deal?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by 415

What's the internet speed and the type of tv package?

I'd like to know as well. I have Comcast cable internet with no cable and I pay $59.99. I need so save some bucks.
Thats a hell of a deal, but what speed and tv package?

Digital stater and performance internet 15mbps

I'm paying $120 a month for the Digital Starter TV and Internet package ever since my promo expired. You think you can help me out? $120 is kind of OD for what I'm getting.

Originally Posted by JDub4

I'm paying $120 a month for the Digital Starter TV and Internet package ever since my promo expired. You think you can help me out? $120 is kind of OD for what I'm getting.

for me to help you'll either have to add home phone or cancel and sign back up.

I'm hesitant to pull the trigger even more now that you aren't going to be there longer. Better job opportunity elsewhere?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm hesitant to pull the trigger even more now that you aren't going to be there longer. Better job opportunity elsewhere?

I'm moving to another job. I'll just set it up for you before I leave. If you don't like it you have 30 days to cancel. Take advantage before it's too late 3122859809

My bill just went from $107 to $147 a month for internet and cable.. my promo expired. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

My bill just went from $107 to $147 a month for internet and cable.. my promo expired. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
same thing happened to me. Just go on the their chat site https://www.comcastsupport.com/chatentry/ chat with with one of the reps. I just said my promo expired are there any current ones you can apply. got it down to $79.99 for 6 months and $89.99 for 6 months after that and a year of free hddvr rental.  Took 5 min while i was at work  

If you still need service hit me ASAP 3122859809 I'm not going to be here too much longer.

I'll be happy to take over this thread. I made a thread like this when I first started working for the company (last January), but it got shut down. I post every now and then in the NorCal hook up thread. I've already helped a gang of NTers out in the 2 years I've been w the company.

^^You're more than welcome to take over the post when I dip. Which office do you work out of?

Back
Top Bottom