Need help on Olympic 6's

Hey NT i never purchased online before and i want to buy the omlypic 6's so would that mean i would have to buy then online tonight at midnight right when it hits 12? Please help me on what to do how, and btw will the site like freeze cause i dont want to have that problem cause i heard it freezes when alot of people purchase shoes, do you guy think that'll happen?

They no longer release at midnight for one. The site will most likely crash even though Nike has changed their release policy. You need to be very fast to get them. You would be better off just purchasing in an actual store.

Originally Posted by Princeofkicks

Hey NT i never purchased online before and i want to buy the omlypic 6's so would that mean i would have to buy then online tonight at midnight right when it hits 12? Please help me on what to do how, and btw will the site like freeze cause i dont want to have that problem cause i heard it freezes when alot of people purchase shoes, do you guy think that'll happen?
i can guarantee if you try to buy them at midnight right when it hits 12 you will not be getting them. companies have changed their policies so midnight releases no longer exist

will be interesting to see how NDC handle these releases on Saturday...too many kicks in one day
30t6p3b.gif

not sure about the midnight release, although Jimmy Jazz did sell the Gem Green Foams last week at midnight so I'm not sure what's the plan for the Oly 6's ... If you really want them I'd say go to an actual store, there will be plenty to go around from the looks of it. Good Luck!

NikeStore.com is going to be tweeting via @nikestore when they release it, it's going to be at a random time during 7/7. Not too sure about other stores, but eastbay has a countdown on the page. http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

copping retros online are really tough nowadays, I remember even the varsity red XIVs sold out within a few hours.

Originally Posted by suburbanknight

Wow if XIV's are going like that then I guess that's what's up with the shoe game these days...
Yeah, it's just online though. I live in a smaller place so those XIVs sat for a good few weeks. Nikestore online is the whole country and that includes the big cities that are waaayyy hyped up on retros.

Back
Top Bottom