NEED HELP WITH CDP XI /XII (PICS)

i know this will be locked and its in the wrong forum, dont preach me. my boys at champs, i dont wanna get into the whole story, but he has a chance to cop mesize 8.5 cdp xi/xii. the xi's look legit, but when he took the insole out of the shoe and tried to look underneath it, there was no numbers. i believethere are supposed to be numbers. can anyone shed some light for me? thanks NOTE my homeboy took the insole out, the entire shoe is fine except the numbersmissing underneath the insole.

EDIT: Heres the story since everyone is dying to know and wont help me unless i tell. They were returned. That's all the jist of it. now could anyone helpme out? The XII's have the numbers and are legit.

So U mean there was no number XXIII in the insole mm wear but are u sure they were at champs so no way they would be fakes
by the way I got a CDP 11/12 sz 9 if you are interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

So U mean there was no number XXIII in the insole mm wear but are u sure they were at champs so no way they would be fakes

i agree

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

i agree
edited* i am sure he is at champs becaue he works theres. theres a story to this but i dont want to go into it. he took the insole out of the shoeand looked underneath it. he says thres no numbers written on the shoe that ehre should be. i do not mean the xxiii.

Pics???
nerd.gif

Maybe if you told us the story that goes into this we can figure this out.
nerd.gif

I didn't know there's numbers underneath the insole. I know there's the red embedded stitching on top on the insole tho. Maybe that's what youmean?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

if they are from champs then they wouldnt be fake.
they were returned from what i know. i dont want to get into specifics, but they are in fact from champs and the shoe looks almost 100% legitexcept the missing numbers beneath the insole. anyone have any opinions on this?

Is this what people have come down to nowadays? Taking the insoles out to inspect if theres a number inside? As far as i know, those look legit and the"23" should be found on the insole whre its going to say XI, XII stitched.

And to all, yes these could be fakes, matter a fact lots of fakes get returned to shoe retailers because most of the employees dont know the difference.

If you don't want to get into the entire story, then it's a little harder for us to help you out.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

If you don't want to get into the entire story, then it's a little harder for us to help you out.
yea seriously dude, u gotta help us help u, all this time u spent posting different facts u coulda told us the story twice. not raging on u, jusstating a fact

they look fake to me , the carbon fiber doesnt look right and from the photo you look looking into the shoe it seems like the part around the ankle is mishaped

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

they look fake to me , the carbon fiber doesnt look right and from the photo you look looking into the shoe it seems like the part around the ankle is mishaped
I' m gonna have to agree. the carbon fiber did look off. only other thing i noticed was the spacing between 23 didnt look right on the back ofthe shoe but maybe its just the quality of the pic.. im curious as to why you wont get into the whole story. hmm

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

I' m gonna have to agree. the carbon fiber did look off. only other thing i noticed was the spacing between 23 didnt look right on the back of the shoe but maybe its just the quality of the pic.. im curious as to why you wont get into the whole story. hmm

maybe the story will convince us its fake but he wants reason to believe thats not the case, like i said b4 homeboy give us the whole story so we can help you.

Back
Top Bottom