NEED HELP WITH CDP XI /XII (PICS)

I have the numbers in my XI's
happy.gif

damn so the 12's are def legit but ur not sure bout the 11's thas foul on who ever returned them, they should burn in hell!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
as for not wanting to help unless gettin the story, its not bout wanting to help dude, its about being able to help. as for the numbers ur lookin for.some1 said his got em, if they all spose to have em and YOURS dont then put two and two together. i havent gotten a chance to look to see if mine got numbersbut i will def post a pic of it if it does. if not den the topic continues....

To me they are on the edge ...

The 23 on the cdps were all messed up .. Like it was little more spacing and like the were thinger and theese look of.
Although i have never seen this much effort on fakes to have a semi correct Size tag ...
AND have real CarbonFiber .... Take this to Jordan Legit Checks or Ask Indohan

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

if they are from champs then they wouldnt be fake.
they were returned from what i know. i dont want to get into specifics, but they are in fact from champs and the shoe looks almost 100% legit except the missing numbers beneath the insole. anyone have any opinions on this?

THERE IS NO NUMBERS BENEATH THE INSOLE IT LOOKS LIKE SOME JUST TOOK OUT THE INSOLE
mad.gif

Yeah bruh those are suspect. Those are pretty ashy. The bubble gum looks tangerine and they look worn or a bunch of people have tried them on. To be honest thestory is suspect. Dont be fooled just because you buy them from a respectable store does not mean they are real. Someone could have easily swapped the shoesand taken them back. I know here in houston you buy Jordans you keep them. I bought the 8/ 15 pack from footlocker and found them $70 cheaper online. I triedtaking them back to footlocker and they gave me a big spill on how there are no returns on Jordans because they are exclusive and blah blah. So I called CS andthe lady gave me another spill that because people are known to swap them out for fakes so they dont typically return them. In the end they got returned.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

they look fake to me , the carbon fiber doesnt look right and from the photo you look looking into the shoe it seems like the part around the ankle is mishaped
I' m gonna have to agree. the carbon fiber did look off. only other thing i noticed was the spacing between 23 didnt look right on the back of the shoe but maybe its just the quality of the pic.. im curious as to why you wont get into the whole story. hmm

maybe the story will convince us its fake but he wants reason to believe thats not the case, like i said b4 homeboy give us the whole story so we can help you.

THOSE LOOK FAKE DONT EVEN TRY TO BUY THEM
IDK IS JUST SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM

tell homeboy ull cop em for 200, if the 11's are fake toss em, u still got the 12's for a sweet price
laugh.gif

The shoe looks off, but we need better pics.The 23 on the back doesn't have a lot of space and i checked my CDP and I have numbers on my insole...

Just pass man not worth the hassle, something looks off and if one thing seems suspect you gotta pass.

anyone else have any ideas? the shape and size tag are pretty much the same as my homeboy's legit pack. the only thing thats throwing me off is the numberon the sole.

Back
Top Bottom