NEED HELP WITH CDP XI /XII (PICS)

idk i have numbers under my insole. And alot people they have numbers also so in that case alone wouldnt get them

Probably are fakes.. But tell me why this guy is being so sketchy about it.. And if his friend "has a chance to get them.." why does he have pics ofthem already?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

i know this will be locked and its in the wrong forum, dont preach me. my boys at champs, i dont wanna get into the whole story, but he has a chance to cop me size 8.5 cdp xi/xii. the xi's look legit, but when he took the insole out of the shoe and tried to look underneath it, there was no numbers. i believe there are supposed to be numbers. can anyone shed some light for me? thanks NOTE my homeboy took the insole out, the entire shoe is fine except the numbers missing underneath the insole.

EDIT: Heres the story since everyone is dying to know and wont help me unless i tell. They were returned. That's all the jist of it. now could anyone help me out? The XII's have the numbers and are legit.
they look real to me....patent level looks just like all the CDP's

lol seems a guy payed 310 plus tax then bought some fakes and put them in their and returned them n got his bread back.

Thats foul

Originally Posted by NJstress03

tell homeboy ull cop em for 200, if the 11's are fake toss em, u still got the 12's for a sweet price
laugh.gif

im tellin u man, lol btw i checked mine and it had the numbers too dude

They look legit to me. I've never seen a pair of fakes that had real textured carbon fiber. Fakes normally have an obvious solid plastic checkerboard inplace.

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

just a tought, someone could of bought fakes online, exchanged the insole??
me and my boy were thinking the same, but what would be the point? its a pretty sole. btw, when i did take the insole out, and felt the texture,it felt bumpy just like the legit CDP xi. this just gets weirder and weirder

^all the effort ur puttin into this, u might @+* well pass em up and find some legit ones for a lil more

i have a story that is kinda similar to this one.

well my coach was telling us what he did..

My coach bought a pair of AJ mars 4s online and when he got them to the mail and opened the box he knew that he got fooled and got fake 4's
and then he thought about buying the real ones in the store so he would get a receipt and the real deal. after he bought the real 4's he switch the fakeones and put it inside the real box
and he went back to the store showed the receipt to the sales clerk and he returned them and he got the cash back along with the real aj 4s!!!!!

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

i have a story that is kinda similar to this one.

well my coach was telling us what he did..

My coach bought a pair of AJ mars 4s online and when he got them to the mail and opened the box he knew that he got fooled and got fake 4's
and then he thought about buying the real ones in the store so he would get a receipt and the real deal. after he bought the real 4's he switch the fake ones and put it inside the real box
and he went back to the store showed the receipt to the sales clerk and he returned them and he got the cash back along with the real aj 4s!!!!!
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom