Need help with finding a tattoo shop in the area.

Hey all, I'm looking into getting a derek hess piece on my back and needed some recommendations from my fellow NT on quality tattoo shops in the area. Anyhelp is appreciated.

The piece:
n3qgc7.jpg

search for tattoo, we should really get a sticky for this since its asked so often

Insane Ink in Leesburg, request James. Work is legit, prices are some of the best in the region, work is top notch. Gotten 3 of my pieces from them.

good spot in baltimore...thats where i got my latest ones...my first one i got in inkers in shady grove....the one in bmore starts with red something...im toolazy to look it up sorry.

THE BEST.......I MEAN THE VERY BEST IN BALTIMORE/SURROUNDING IS SHEPKE STUDIOS..........IN PASADENA.......410-439-8335.....I HAVE DEALT W/ALOT OF SHOPS AROUNDBALTIMORE,AND THIS IS MY HOME SHOP NOW. ASK FOR KEVIN.(OWNER)

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

good spot in baltimore...thats where i got my latest ones...my first one i got in inkers in shady grove....the one in bmore starts with red something...im too lazy to look it up sorry.

red octopus i think

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

good spot in baltimore...thats where i got my latest ones...my first one i got in inkers in shady grove....the one in bmore starts with red something...im too lazy to look it up sorry.

red octopus i think
no. its read street. they did a great job. ill post pics of my work one day. ive gotten mixed reviews. soo....

DOPE art by the way***
Pinz-N-Needlez on U st. NW DC/ ask for Chris (owner) he's nasty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

***PM me for more info

hottsteppa is an idiot and that is straight up false. that is not the best shop in the area and its insulting to make that claim. just because you are happywith it doesnt mean it is the best.
jinx proof. tattoo paradise. easy.
pinz and needlez has some great work that ive seen come out of there as well

Back
Top Bottom