NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

man I'm procrastinating hooking this up lol..gotta clean up first..will do it in a half hour

It's these bro

https://m.gamestop.com/product/1515...classic_retro&om_rid=1284777278&utm_content=4

iwilwin iwilwin they had these in store?? I don't know if I should get these or the extension cord..and u have EU version? Why u wanna get rid of that I can't wait til mine gets here..then this US one will b stored away

I got a total of 4 two of them are US versions and the other two are European I'm keeping 3 of them for me and my son and I'm thinking about trading the other not sure if it's possible , they did have them instore I like them soon as you told me I went to pick them up, @rilo they have some other ones too

What was it? The light switch? :lol:
2D257DC8-DDD1-45F2-9DDB-007C0FBCCE93.gif
:lol:

I got a total of 4 two of them are US versions and the other two are European I'm keeping 3 of them for me and my son and I'm thinking about trading the other not sure if it's possible , they did have them instore I like them soon as you told me I went to pick them up, @rilo they have some other ones too
I’ll trade you for a EU version. I need one of those. :nerd:

I'll trade my US so I have two EUs lol..alright procrastinating is over time to get this **** done

Picked mine up from the Nintendo store, waited on line for about 3 hours before getting it. They have a MASSIVE amount of them so if you live in NYC and have time to spare, you will definitely get one.

As I was waiting on the line inside the store, an employee came with a cart of stock every 10 minutes or so with about 20 of them. When they capped the line, they said come back at 9 tomorrow yo get one.

You can only get 1 cause you have to provide ID and they don't accept cash and the ID has to match the card you're using.

Back
Top Bottom