NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.png
What are the differences between the EU and US version?
aesthetics

EU >>>>>>>>>

I remember 20+ years ago how I used to go ham on my OG snes brought back good memories man.....Played some Mario World and Kart with my princess for a bit , trying to ease her into the Nintendo world , she got like 13 game overs SMB and 17 ragequits on MK... these memories are worth every penny. Thx Nintendo.

P.S. might get it modded cuz I needs MK3 , and Super R type and NBA JAM frfr

Oh I thought it came with a different game.
I read somewhere that the Japanese version came with fire emblem

I need a UK or Japan edition of the SNES. Back in the day my cousin at the time was working or studying and living in and Japan and got me a Super Famicon. I remember getting it and was like "Oh damn US SNES cartridges won't fit and play" :lol:. Luckily for me there was a local mom & pop video game store in my neighborhood that sold a game cartridge adapter that I plugged into the Famicon that allowed me to stick in and play US SNES game cartridges.

Is Amazon UK going to get a restock of the SNES aka Super Famicon classic.

@kdslittlebro , these cats are just as pissed as we are over Amazon. Unless you're holding that Amazon preorder for another homie, I suggest you cancel that preorder ASAP and give a big **** YOU to those ********es.

Still kudos to everyone else that cooked off of their Treasure Truck, but **** Amazon's bum ***es for taking "our preordered stock" to supply their "Treasures"

Last edited:
For the older NT heads on here who remembers back in the 90's when SNES was out and video stores like Blockbuster were around and you could not only rent video games but actual whole consoles :wow:

I did it once and don't know how I convinced my mom to let me rent a SNES from our local Blockbuster. Needless to say after she saw the required deposit that got held on her credit card for the console rental.That NEVER happened again :lol:

Also I remember Tecmo Superbowl was never in stock for rental.

For the older NT heads on here who remembers back in the 90's when SNES was out and video stores like Blockbuster were around and you could not only rent video games but actual whole consoles :wow:

I did it once and don't know how I convinced my mom to let me rent a SNES from our local Blockbuster. Needless to say after she saw the required deposit you that got held on her credit card for the console rental.That NEVER happened again :lol:

Also I remember Tecmo Superbowl was never in stock for rental.
I always rented consoles back in the day..

I remember my local Blockbuster store manager said some dude had a huge late rental fee for Tecmo Superbowl because they had it checked out for 2+ months :lol:

Glad to see all the NT Fam eating :pimp:

Will report back to the pizza party when mine comes in from walmart

So what the best and most complete ROM file download for the NES Classic? I've seen on the torrent sites there are torrents that have 869 NES ROMS, some with 700+ . Anyone on here actually do it already. I've seen the videos on youtube and it seems pretty easy to do.

Damn y'all used to rent out whole consoles? That's wild

My earliest memory of the Blockbuster days was renting Gameboy Color & N64 games

Those were the days :smh:

Back
Top Bottom