NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Oh and for whoever was asking if you played the bean bag game and got it you won just the coaster... tried to get one without winning and they deaded me.

now that i got the snes i really want the original nes... still thinking if i should pay resale or just wait for the restock in 2018... sounds intriguing because of the roms out there with 700+ games... i hope theres roms also for snes... a few games i want killer instinct, nba jam, turtles in time, mortal kombat, ken griffey, final fight, samurai shodown

I can't believe I moved my nes mini for $325.

And I hesitated buying it... smh thought the hype was dead.

IMG_6715.JPG

All the stuff they gave... actually keeping the star fox poster lol giving the link one to my boy... but yeah. It was fun.

I don't know why you so many NT'ers buy a SNES controller cable extender.

A better alternative is just to get a longer HDMI cable for dirt cheap off monoprice.com

I seriously don't see how some dudes on here would need a HDMI cable longer than 10 or 15 feet long :lol:

Link:

https://www.monoprice.com/search/index?keyword=hdmi cable&mode=list&length=15ft

You buy a long *** surge protector too? Cause I'm pretty sure a long HDMI won't do anything if the surge protector with all your stuff connected to can't be moved and the power cable is short as well haha but that's just me

Cleaning my tv unit was definitely my favorite thing to do on a Friday..tomorrow morning..unbox..and i think super punchout will b first

Hopefully my ps4 won't get jealous

Back
Top Bottom