NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Tried to get one for one of my fams but kept saying can not add to cart.

More to come for sure.

B&H will be live Saturday at 7:45 pm EST / 4:45 pm PST via their site
2FDA1A0D-25FB-4293-A4A4-4E40062ECAE8.png

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1347308-REG/nintendo_snes_super_nintendo_classic_edition.html

Not sure if that banner is in reference to MiniSNES though. That banner shows for the whole website, may just mean not checkouts of any item until then.

That being said, since they haven't released yet they may release right on the dot

if someone steals an amazon international order are you out of luck. The package says it was delivered at the front door but I didnt find it when I went out to look

You might SOL in terms of not receiving the system if it's oos, but amazon will def refund your money.

I think they have a 24 hr window you have to wait from the projected delivery date before you can contact them about a lost package. Everytime a package was lost for me they've replaced it with no problems.

You might SOL in terms of not receiving the system if it's oos, but amazon will def refund your money.

I think they have a 24 hr window you have to wait from the projected delivery date before you can contact them about a lost package. Everytime a package was lost for me they've replaced it with no problems.
Amazon isn't going to refund a dime if the package was marked as delivered

Ight ill just get back my money ill glady take that if the package doesnt turn up. I live in Brooklyn I dont know why delivery drivers think its a good idea to leave stuff at the front door especially since I live next to 2 schools.

if someone steals an amazon international order are you out of luck. The package says it was delivered at the front door but I didnt find it when I went out to look

drivers scan it as delivered before it's actually delivered alot

Amazon isn't going to refund a dime if the package was marked as delivered

I've had 3 packages lost in like 7 yrs dealing with amazon, twice they just replaced the item I ordered, once the joint was oos and they refunded me with the amount in gc so I could buy another brand. I guess everybody experience is different.

Back
Top Bottom