NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I've had 3 packages lost in like 7 yrs dealing with amazon, twice they just replaced the item I ordered, once the joint was oos and they refunded me with the amount in gc so I could buy another brand. I guess everybody experience is different.
There's a difference between a lost package and a stolen package

If it's marked as delivered any retailer is going to tell you its not their problem anymore

Amazon isn't going to refund a dime if the package was marked as delivered
so people can just steal amazon packages on porches and amazon dont care a billion dollar company really ?

googled it and it said amazon refunds when you did not sign for the product which I did not do.

that doesnt make any sense unless they offered you the option of paying for signature confirmation which I never saw. It said ups was delivering it and then ups forwarded the package to the usps. Which says left on porch on the tracking. I go outside and see nothing.

There's a difference between a lost package and a stolen package

If it's marked as delivered any retailer is going to tell you its not their problem anymore
Except Amazon

Actually that's not true either I've had a few packages marked delivered when they weren't & I was def made whole in the form of a replacement or refund. Regardless the company

I'm just giving you my opinion based on my experiences

Anytime I've had a stolen package neither the post nor retailer does anything about it

Anytime I've had a stolen package neither the post nor retailer does anything about it
You can't let it go that easy, most things have insurance on them. I can't let any of my bucks go down a drain. Usps has had to pay me for a lost box & so has ups. There's things in place for lost packages & I'll jump thru whatever hoop I need to so I'm made whole again. That's Amazon , supreme, Nike, whoever

You can't let it go that easy, most things have insurance on them. I can't let any of my bucks go down a drain. Usps has had to pay me for a lost box & so has ups. There's things in place for lost packages & I'll jump thru whatever hoop I need to so I'm made whole again. That's Amazon , supreme, Nike, whoever
So tell me then, if a package is marked/scanned as delivered and its stolen, what do you do when both the carrier and retailer just keep telling you its delivered?

You can't open any sort of investigation because there's nothing to investigate. Unless you have proof it was stolen why would the carrier or retailer believe you?

So tell me then, if a package is marked/scanned as delivered and its stolen, what do you do when both the carrier and retailer just keep telling you its delivered?

You can't open an sort of investigation because there's nothing to investigate. Unless you have proof it was stolen why would the carrier or retailer believe you?

True, It's a fight at that point but I'm here to tell you it's one I've won more than once(you can too) & will go at it again if needed.

YOOOO

isco isco tell me why I was bummed out as hell, i pick my girl up from work...we park and she pulls a SNES out! I’m happy as hell right now lol

Yeah happened to me before with NDC and FedEx. By the time I realized the tracking info said delivered it was a day after the fact :smh:. Called up FedEx and they said there was nothing they could do about it since it was marked as delivered to my porch in their system. NDC said it was FedEx's problem. Endless loop.

Yeah happened to me before with NDC and FedEx. By the time I realized the tracking info said delivered it was a day after the fact :smh:. Called up FedEx and they said there was nothing they could do about it since it was marked as delivered to my porch in their system. NDC said it was FedEx's problem. Endless loop.
That's what I'm tryna tell them man hahah

Once it's marked delivered there is literally zero that can be done and you're SOL

You can't open any sort of investigation because there's nothing to investigate. Unless you have proof it was stolen why would the carrier or retailer believe you?
they can check your history with them since its amazon. I been shopping with amazon for close to 10 years never had to report a package stolen from amazon before. Now all of a sudden im a scammer.

they can check your history with them since its amazon. I been shopping with amazon for close to 10 years never had to report a package stolen from amazon before. Now all of a sudden im a scammer.
What reason does Amazon have to believe you though? I hope you're system gets there safe but as far as Amazon is concerned, they did their job and so did the carrier

Sometimes you just gotta chalk it up to bad luck, man

What reason does Amazon have to believe you though? I hope you're system gets there safe but as far as Amazon is concerned, they did their job and so did the carrier

Sometimes you just gotta chalk it up to bad luck, man
im not chalking anything to bad luck , If the package was stolen and I paid with a credit card I should have some type of protection. im not paying for some thief to play my snes classic.

im not chalking anything to bad luck , If the package was stolen and I paid with a credit card I should have some type of protection. im not paying for some thief to play my snes classic.
The world we live in. It's not always fair

Hope you get your system or find some way to prove it was stolen

Back
Top Bottom