NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Amazon will refund stolen packages. They did it for me.

The bigger problem is their use of OnTrac. Those $@#*+% throw your packages at your place. The other shady thing they do is mark your package as delivered when it is not because they want their commission. Next thing you know is the package shows up a day or two later.

You should find out how their shipping it. If OnTrac, contact them directly and find out where your package really is.

AMZN FR delivered one.

Not sure if that banner is in reference to MiniSNES though. That banner shows for the whole website, may just mean not checkouts of any item until then.

That being said, since they haven't released yet they may release right on the dot

Last week was a fakeout.
So many Tribal Holidays.

Finally

IMG_4428.JPG

I’m definitely pleased with this...great product

I got WASHED in Street Fighter though :lol:

How were we much better at these games back then than now? >D

People said there’s some lag due to the refresh rate on newer TVs vs older box TVs, but you can fix this by putting your tv on a “game” setting through the picture menu

B2545130-A19B-46C0-B1FE-496F40B554E9.jpeg
Now that I have them both in hand I don’t know which SNES I should keep. They’re both good looking in their own way.
I have the US version in-hand and also have the EU on the way but it won't arrive until Oct 14th. I'm gonna end up gifting whichever ones I don't keep, but I'm fiending to play and don't wanna gift a "used" system :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom