NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.png

So when you're on the treadmill playing do you jump when Mario does in SMB? For those who grew up with the OG Mario games and SMW who remembers the friend that would swing the controller up or to the right when making jumps??

So when you're on the treadmill playing do you jump when Mario does in SMB? For those who grew up with the OG Mario games and SMW who remembers the friend that would swing the controller up or to the right when making jumps??
Or the person playing F ZERO turning the controller like a steering wheel

Yea whatever works, but those activities are good enough on their own, and chaotic enough together that it doesn't make sense to combine them :lol: just get your lazy *** in the gym/home gym

body power?! lol, I remember playing the track and field game as a youngin and thinking it was somewhat entertaining for an hour or so but it got old after that. I saw some demo of the robot and it looked like a joke. Did anyone have the Power Glove (infamous for its feature in The Wizard movie)? Also heard that thing was barely functional.

So I ordered the Emio NES Edge joystick from BestBuy hoping that I'd get the 2nd version....no luck. Got sent the 1st version without the Nes mini adapter. It's useless without it but I've read the company (Emio) will send you one if you show proof of purchase (receipt). I already followed the steps and sent pics, hopefully they come through with a reply soon.

s-l1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom