NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

giphy.gif
Yes

My Amazon Spain order got canceled yesterday and didn’t even get an email :blush:

Really wanted a Euro SNES version

they r gonna keep restocking
I hope I'll be able to catch one of these restock! Was looking on eBay late last night and was very tempted to purchase an EU version. But not for almost $200.

My Amazon Spain order got canceled yesterday and didn’t even get an email :blush:

Really wanted a Euro SNES version
are you sure it was a cancellation? I received an email from them also in Spanish but it was one of those suggestion emails to buy other SNES related products. I checked my order status and my order is still set to ship on Oct 31

Edit - Nevermind. Just saw that you didn't receive an email. Hopefully our orders don't really get canceled..

are you sure it was a cancellation? I received an email from them also in Spanish but it was one of those suggestion emails to buy other SNES related products. I checked my order status and my order is still set to ship on Oct 31

Edit - Nevermind. Just saw that you didn't receive an email. Hopefully our orders don't really get canceled..
Yup, it is no longer in my “my orders” page.

My Amazon.DE preorder from a while back got cancelled.. and it showed up at my doorstep this week. I never ended up getting charged either :nerd:

My Amazon.DE preorder from a while back got cancelled.. and it showed up at my doorstep this week. I never ended up getting charged either :nerd:
Nice! I hope some of our orders slip thru the cracks but I won't be holding my breath..Really need that Amazon ES order to come thru so I can stop stalking restocks lol

My amazon uk one came in yesterday. Was suprised since last time I check tracking it said itwas 11 days out.

All done

My bro just came home with one of these, said he got it on Craigslist for $140 :lol:

Gonna read back through this thread but can you put more games on it? Need that Aladdin

Hopefully soon again because I was stalking Amazon for the Euro versions :lol:

I hope I'll be able to catch one of these restock! Was looking on eBay late last night and was very tempted to purchase an EU version. But not for almost $200.

Amazon France already restocked 2 or 3 times..Germany once..I think we are gonn keep seeing restocks

Just received an email from Amazon Spain regarding my Euro SNES order and I was initially worried it was a cancellation email. After using Google translate, it said the new delivery date is Oct. 24 8)

amazon france said they going to do an investigation of my order. Hope im not out of $107.

I thought mine was coming in today and it was a USPS notification for somethings else :frown:

just played mine for the first time... beat street fighter then played punch out and went undefeated on the minor circuit... i will play again and try super mario world...

Back
Top Bottom