NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

there's a easier way out now but I don't post that kind of stuff on the site cause all my posts get deleted so I see no point
Yeah I understand though, NT doesn’t want to deal with the grey area of ROM’s and unofficial Emulators so they just delete all posts dealing with it

anytime I talk about raspberry pie or anything like that all my posts get deleted

they sell these in regular stores btw

nor do I ever mention roms but they still get taken down

Didn't know mod talk was no go.
Tuned out after missing all the Nes classic release. But when the time comes, still going to ask those that know for help. Can't mess up consoles.

Cluster in the clutch
wow.png

looking like a lot of missing posts on the last page? :nerd:

also looks like B&H didn't drop today either?

looking like a lot of missing posts on the last page? :nerd:

also looks like B&H didn't drop today either?

NikeTalk didn't wanna "catch hands with Nintendo" for any Retro Pie talk on a SNES mini console.........hence the missing posts :smh:

it's just hard for me not to talk my talk cause I'm really into certain things now but at the very least I commend the mods for not banning a young lad cause they delete atleast 2 or 3 of my comments a day lol

it's just hard for me not to talk my talk cause I'm really into certain things now but at the very least I commend the mods for not banning a young lad cause they delete atleast 2 or 3 of my comments a day lol

I feel you.......'cuz Nintendo is just ******* worse themselves.

And that's all I can say about that topic 'cuz NT will delete my next further posts on this discussion.......so I'll respect NT for avoiding "big bad Nintendo's dictatorship over the internet."

Is anyone else on a mission to complete all the games or is it just me?

Spain was about ~$85 shipped
France was ~$104 shipped
Japan was ~$87 shipped

Think also AMZN UK was at SP price.
FNAC FR was around AMZN FR price.

Amzn Jp best be shipping that first order w/ac adaptor. Get the w/o one Mon. Anxious.
Sibling will be the one without Jpn version if not here. Just saying.

Is anyone else on a mission to complete all the games or is it just me?
Nah..the 2 RPGs will take a long time..and there's certain games I can't get into..like yoshis island and I never liked donkey kong..contra washed me..I will rage quit so I kno I can't beat that..and I doubt anyone here will beat super ghouls and ghosts..I might play it just to see how bad I am at it..I had it before..game is impossible

Back
Top Bottom