NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Currency conversion...but I’m still salty about that cancellation. It wasn’t like I was short on credit/cash :lol:
really? My French order was more..lol..I kno bruh..wouldn't have been able order with no dough

They should have added this game..I never played it..but it's available for download on virtual console for 3ds and wii..might download it now looks dope AF

Amzn spain order shipped!

S. Ghouls n ghost is no joke hard af. Watched a speed run the other day and its crazy how they run that game! Im not gonna try and beat every game but after putting 10 hours into the system i can easily see getting a couple hundred more before we get bored.

IMG_1438.JPG
Late to the party. Was busy the whole week. Finally got it set up! Sooo Eggcited!

My girl ended up surprising me with this. I wasn't even going to attempt grabbing one with all this foolishness going on but this thing is sweet! I'm going to try and beat 1 game at a time. I started with contra but quickly moved on to Castlevania so now I'm up to stage 6 I think lol. Grabbed some extension cords on eBay 2 for $8. They work great so far. Only thing that's a real negative is no home button...I know some of the wireless controllers have it but it should have been included out the box.

my solution was to order a 25' HDMI cable and snake it behind furniture then run it under a rug to my coffee table. This way I have the SNES close enough to hit the reset button. It also lets me keep the famicom classic close enough to use without being super frustrated about the short (non extendable) cables.

That only restarts the game itself, but I'll give that a shot in a few to see if it works for hitting reset to get back to the top GUI menu.

That only restarts the game itself, but I'll give that a shot in a few to see if it works for hitting reset to get back to the top GUI menu.
If u have a Wii classic controller it works and u can hit the home button which will take u back..but I believe that wire is even shorter

my solution was to order a 25' HDMI cable and snake it behind furniture then run it under a rug to my coffee table. This way I have the SNES close enough to hit the reset button. It also lets me keep the famicom classic close enough to use without being super frustrated about the short (non extendable) cables.

You gave me a great idea...thanks

I preordered mine off WalMart back in August.

Saturday I got a package delivered email for my SNES Classic but there was no package. Someone stole it out my gate here in SF. :angry:

What sites can I use to check inventory at local stores?

Any help is much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom