NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

image.png

Got that this evening. DHL Express with the quickest ship. Still waiting on the one with adapter. Promised Jpn one to sister so mine better ship.

Overseas Amazon orders (Spain, France, Germany) will probably arrive a lot sooner than expected.

My FR order with an expected date of the 24th just got updated with an expected date of the 13th (Shipped via iParcel -> UPS Surepost)

Overseas Amazon orders (Spain, France, Germany) will probably arrive a lot sooner than expected.

My FR order with an expected date of the 24th just got updated with an expected date of the 13th (Shipped via iParcel -> UPS Surepost)

My last AMZN FR snes has 10/13-10/20 date range, but on track for 10/14 delivery.

Play-Asia have the Snes in stock in Japan, US and EU version. But they're asking for $169.00...resale prices. Hope they will change the prices soon to retail.

Amazon France after conducting their investigation decided to give me a refund for my snes classic that was stolen off my porch or delivered to wrong address.
u have US..are u trying to get another EU?

u have US..are u trying to get another EU?
had ordered the euro version before I was able to get one in hand. had 2 other pre orders canceled. I still would want a euro and japanese version to have as collectables.

^ word..at least ur able to play..I'm still waiting for my Amazon France order..they are gonna keep restocking all versions..just stay alert..shouldn't b a problem

Hopefully a build will be released to add more games through Mac OSX. I'd love to play some Turtles in Time and Chrono Trigger.

RUMOR Mini Game Boy console
Nintendo filed a trademark in Japan on September 15 that is leading some to speculate that a Mini Game Boy console release could be on the horizon. Nintendo's trademark includes an image resembling the company's original handheld gaming device and it was filed under categories for "Programs for household video game machines" and "Household video games" as well as merchandise categories like "Key chains," "Bag charms," "Cosmetic tools," and "Clothing."

hvpomb8x4jjz.png

Last edited:
Wow...they’re going all in, if they bring gameboy back

Seems pretty sensible to do so...I’ma need a gameboy color with Pokemon R/B/Y right off the bat

Back
Top Bottom