NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

RUMOR Mini Game Boy console
Nintendo filed a trademark in Japan on September 15 that is leading some to speculate that a Mini Game Boy console release could be on the horizon. Nintendo's trademark includes an image resembling the company's original handheld gaming device and it was filed under categories for "Programs for household video game machines" and "Household video games" as well as merchandise categories like "Key chains," "Bag charms," "Cosmetic tools," and "Clothing."

HVPomb8.png
Called it

I'm assuming it'd be a Gameboy Color remake right? Those OG Gameboy graphics are tough to look at nowadays.

By no means will a Gameboy Classic be mini nor should it be

If that thing ain't the original size I ain't buying it

Also need it to be this color with a built in light of course

1200px-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Color-FL.jpg

We should just rename this thread into the "Nintendo Classic minis" thread.........since its quite clear we are getting so much news of both the NES Classic 2018 restock AND a rumored Gameboy Classic mini release as much as news of the SNES Classic itself.

Makes me wanna go back and cop the NES mini, though I aint care about it as much as SNES

By no means will a Gameboy Classic be mini nor should it be

If that thing ain't the original size I ain't buying it

Also need it to be this color with a built in light of course

1200px-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Color-FL.jpg

Still have this exact one :pimp: don't have a backlight tho

Goldeneye def ain't happening that's license hell. Just take Perfect Dark if we can get it and call it a day. Better game anyway tbh
thats going to the worst part of the n64 mini, no goldeneye. really hope they find a way to make it happen, but they've been "trying" for years and nothing.

will need at least-

Mario 64
ocarina of time
majoras mask
Diddy kong racing
Mario kart
Mario tennis
star fox 64

thats going to the worst part of the n64 mini, no goldeneye. really hope they find a way to make it happen, but they've been "trying" for years and nothing.

will need at least-

Mario 64
ocarina of time
majoras mask
Diddy kong racing
Mario kart
Mario tennis
star fox 64
Diddy Kong Racing wouldn't happen either

Rare owns all that stuff and Microsoft has exclusivity with them now

So that means no DK64, Conker, Banjo, Golden Eye, etc.

excitebike 64 is one of my all time favorite games

def the best dirt bike game ever for me

64 100% can be done

Rare owns a couple titles on the SNES and we got them still. Hold out hope.

But they released Donkey Kong 64 on the Virtual Console for the Wii U and 2015 and they released another Diddy Kong Racing game for the DS at some point so I believe they could release these games again. I believe the golden eye issue is with the company that owns the movie rights but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom