NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Message From Customer Service
Hello,

I've checked your comments and I understand your concern regarding the delivery of the order #112-0801018-2145863 . I'd be more than happy to assist.

I request you to please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused thus far.

Please understand that we rely on the stock and information provided to us by our suppliers and certainly did not intend this to happen.

We've had a lot of orders for this item, and we always fill the orders starting with the oldest orders first. There was a high demand, and by the time we got to your order we ran out of stock. Because of this, the delivery estimates and the availability revised on your order and website. Now the availability is listed as "Temporarily out of stock".

When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock" this means the item isn't ordered frequently. We can't predict exactly how long it'll take to obtain it or when we'll be able to ship it.

However, we're working hard to obtain this item for you. I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. To help make up for the delay, I've contacted the shipping department and gave them special instruction ship your order on priority basis as soon as we receive the inventory.

Also I want to ensure that once the order is procured successfully you should receive the order on priority and therefore I've upgraded the shipping process to one-day shipping at no additional charge to you.

On priority, I've also forwarded special request to our shipping department to put your order on our priority list and speed up the delivery process for the order for you to be able to receive your package as early as possible.

I will also keep an eye and be your personal monitor regarding this order. Rest assured that I'll send you e -mail updates regarding the delivery progress of your order and if the order still hasn't ship before the new given delivery date, rest assured that I will get back to you to provide an alternative solution to help you.

However, if it takes too long for us to ship the item and you'd rather cancel your order, I understand.

Although I know that my words are not enough to appease your disappointment, but I hope that you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Given the situation, I want to provide you these options in an effort to compensate for the inconvenience:

1. We can extend your Amazon Prime Membership by one month at no additional charge.
2. We can issue a $10.00 promotional certificate which will automatically apply for your future purchase for items coming directly from Amazon.com.
3. I would like to offer you a 10% discount of the item's purchase price if your still willing to wait for this order. If this is acceptable for you, kindly let us know and we'll definitely process it for you right away at the cost for ourselves.

I'm extending the best hand that I could give because I believe that what you say with regards to our service means much to us. As a customer centric company, we strive for customer happiness.

Customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances. As an extra measure to our unconditional commitment to customer satisfaction, I've forwarded the situation to appropriate department and I'll make sure the appropriate people in our company see your message, as I know they'll want to read about your experience.

Please know that we'll continue working hard to ensure that you receive accurate service.It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Amazon.com.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,
Ajinkya
Amazon.com

These ****ers are full of crock ****.........."fulfill the oldest orders" first, HORSE ****. Treasure Truck orders aren't the oldest order......**** outta here.

I'm still waiting on my homie on whether he wants me to cancel this thing or not, but Amazon USA is a ****ing ****show over the SNES Classic preorders.

They literally went from from the preorder MVPs to the biggest piles of garbage to ever be established on this planet.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , cancel your **** now...........your kids/nieces/nephews/etc. ain't ever getting a SNES Classic from Amazon

:angry:

I mean the preorders overall were handled better than the NES Classic were...........except Amazon USA.

Why the **** bother with preorders when you just gonna give it to a bunch of freeloading *****es on the street off of your damn trucks?

I'll still **** with Amazon for regular online orders and ****..........JUST NEVER PREORDER ANYTHING FROM AMAZON EVER

God, I hate to see how Amazon USA will handle selling Air Jordan releases next year when they finally begin selling them on the site........especially with the latest preorder stunt.

Are they ****ing gonna make cats preorder Jordans too BUT end up putting them on backorder so they can sell Jordans outta the damn Treasure Truck instead?! :smh:

Bro all y'all amazon orders went to the New York Treasure Truck... they had at least 300 on an outdoor table... lol

its messed up... but also how I got two of mine.

These ****ers are full of crock ****.........."fulfill the oldest orders" first, HORSE ****. Treasure Truck orders aren't the oldest order......**** outta here.

I'm still waiting on my homie on whether he wants me to cancel this thing or not, but Amazon USA is a ****ing ****show over the SNES Classic preorders.

They literally went from from the preorder MVPs to the biggest piles of garbage to ever be established on this planet.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , cancel your **** now...........your kids/nieces/nephews/etc. ain't ever getting a SNES Classic from Amazon

Imma just forget about it. If it ever ships it can just be a pleasant surprise :lol:

Damn Amazon really ain’t ****. :lol:

when it comes to pre orders. I have preoder games from them for release date delivery for them to not even make it on time. I have a pre order schedule for this friday and it will either make or break them

sheesh..sorry..how many do u have?

I think I would pass on the Gameboy Mini

Besides Pokemon that I've beaten a million times

I prob wouldn't want anything else on there

Plus those graphics didn't age well

when it comes to pre orders. I have preoder games from them for release date delivery for them to not even make it on time. I have a pre order schedule for this friday and it will either make or break them
Yeah they delivered my BOTW for Switch two days late. Ended up just going to Best Buy and buying it on RD and then returning the Amazon copy there once it came in. I have Mario Odyssey preordered through them so we'll see how they do this time. The only benefit to preordering from them is the discount.

Pics..how did u power it up

Target near my job did not get any new ones
Bro you power it up the same as the US version :lol:. Mini USB cord and an AC adapter. You can use the ones that are included with your US Mini.

Yeah they delivered my BOTW for Switch two days late. Ended up just going to Best Buy and buying it on RD and then returning the Amazon copy there once it came in. I have Mario Odyssey preordered through them so we'll see how they do this time. The only benefit to preordering from them is the discount.

Bro you power it up the same as the US version :lol:. Mini USB cord and an AC adapter. You can use the ones that are included with your US Mini.
Lol I'm just wondering..what if someone only has EU

Usb cord direct into tv. Some have that capability.
I'm also using one of my multis for the ac adaptor.
My 4K tv was very expensive..I'm a little paranoid about the voltage capacity..but I'm not worried with the US adapter

Yeah I have a 6 port USB charger next to my TV, that way wifey and I can plug our phones in and the FireStick too. EU Snes will go there also

Guys don't feel too bad about amazon..I was one of the ones who thought they had a Walmart preorder in July..the SNES mini causes nothing but stress

Lol I'm just wondering..what if someone only has EU
Micro USB chargers have pretty much been the electronics industry standard for the past 5ish years. Most people should have multiple in their house.

I still haven't gotten a chance to play anything :smh:. Hoping to dive into SMRPG this week.

Guys don't feel too bad about amazon..I was one of the ones who thought they had a Walmart preorder in July..the SNES mini causes nothing but stress

Facts

Wally World waited until the night before the official release to cancel pre-orders they had for months

Back
Top Bottom