NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Microsoft has been making th best controllers for years now.

PS4 is damn good tho. Sony perfected the shape they’ve been using for ages.

But no doubt XB1 controller just fits perfectly

2017-10-11_9-52-25.jpg

ready

the 64 had one of the best controllers ever

only rivaled by the xbox s controller, which eventually became the normal one
at first that 64 controller was super weird. But looking back it was good that z button was nice. I remember nintendo having to give out mario gloves from the injuries from twirling the joystick too much.

This would b the perfect gift for my two nieces and nephew (triplets)..but only if I can cop with ease..I'm done with this thing

Backend error :smh:

This type of stuff shouldn’t be his hard b

It’s not like we’re trying to buy clean water post apocalypse..

16 hours after one angry e-mail from me and one absurd late night reply back from Amazon.........

We have good news! We now have delivery date(s) for your item(s) listed below. We’ll send a confirmation when your items ship. If you would like to view the status of your entire order or make any changes to it, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com.

Delivery Estimate Details
Placed on Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Your new estimated delivery date is: Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Your shipping speed:
Prime One-Day Shipping

Nintendo Digital Downloads/Game Trust Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition

I got upgraded to 1-day shipping free of cost, and "THEY FINALLY FOUND ONE IN-STOCK TO SHIP"

Hmmm........ :emoji_smirk:

Note to all: If you want to get something done after being late......you shove a foot in their *** AND those d-bags will finally get it done :pimp:

So @kdslittlebro , get on their asses again b/c it might actually happen LOL

Back
Top Bottom