NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Would you look at that kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , I went from a Tuesday expected date to...............Monday.

You damn right Amazon, you damn well better move my delivery date up after all the BS you put me and others through over these pre-orders

......the ****ing leeching d-bags :lol:
Untitled.jpg
You're making a way bigger deal out of this then need be seeing as you're getting your console only 2 weeks later than most and with all those perks they gave you to choose from too :lol:

Would you look at that kdslittlebro kdslittlebro , I went from a Tuesday expected date to...............Monday.

You damn right Amazon, you damn well better move my delivery date up after all the BS you put me and others through over these pre-orders

......the ****ing leeching d-bags :lol:
Untitled.jpg

Damn me too :lol: I'm just glad/hopeful that after Monday this whole **** will be over with

You're making a way bigger deal out of this then need be seeing as you're getting your console only 2 weeks later than most and with all those perks they gave you to choose from too :lol:

LOL......mind my gloating ***

I'm just loving the fact that Amazon is not only waking their *** up, but they're giving me the full red carpet treatment to pull me back to their full graces again.

I won't be shocked if they throw in a free $10 Amazon gift card in the SNES Classic box as well, which I didn't ask for.

C'mon Amazon, keep the red carpet treatment going :rofl:

I guess because I like most here come from a hot commodity background find it funny when people rant about striking out

a lot of people are really clueless on how to move in the rare streets if it's not a black friday sale

I understand not wanting to pay resell but if you're spending that much time and it's making you miserable trying to get it, then just pay the extra few dollars. Instead he taking time out of his day to pout like a little baby. C'mon man :smh:

In between that first Wally World preorder and the most recent Game Stop restock were SO MANY online opportunities to buy now even instore. Not sure what point his long winding post was making. But I'm not feeling much.

Said numerous times I missed all NES mini preorders last time and just tuned out. Ignored everything. Took this drop seriously.
Lucked out and paid attention. Now Friends & Family, gift shopping done.

In between that first Wally World preorder and the most recent Game Stop restock were SO MANY online opportunities to buy now even instore. Not sure what point his long winding post was making. But I'm not feeling much.

Said numerous times I missed all NES mini preorders last time and just tuned out. Ignored everything. Took this drop seriously.
Lucked out and paid attention. Now Friends & Family, gift shopping done.
I got exactly what I need..can't wait for NES restock..maybe by next summer

The reason they "lyin" is b/c you be calling the stores when there is already like 4-5 people in the store taking all the stock........that's why.

It is the same **** that happened when Gamestop did in-store preorders for these things back in August.

I would know, I was in-store when a Gamestop employee basically rejected every single person for an inquiry about an in-store preorder for the SNES Classic because the amount of people in store already took up the amount of "reserved stock for pre-orders."

Like floodarea floodarea said fellas, NEVER CALL IN.............and it isn't because it is being backdoored either, it's b/c there are cats on the street that are 50 steps ahead of your phone call that already snatched your console away from you.
I got work in the morning b. I ain't about to be out here chasing down a Super Nintendo :lol:

Man **** all this noise. It ain’t that deep

Ima just cop on eBay

I got work in the morning b. I ain't about to be out here chasing down a Super Nintendo :lol:

Ima just cop on eBay
I just took a quick glance on there..about $160

Ima just cop on eBay

As much as I hate feeding resellers the gratitude of selling these SNES Classics away instead of letting cats eat at retail.............the resale prices are falling like pancakes.

If you see a legit reseller sell a SNES Classic at around $110 or less AND you no longer want to struggle in these streets getting it retail, go ahead and cop.

But don't pay $150+ for these ****s, that's all I'm saying.

If you gonna settle for resell, this is about the time to do so. Far enough removed for them to be in hands, but not at the holiday rush yet

Back
Top Bottom