NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I'll probably PM you a copy of that email after I get home from work (my job blocks Gmail usage on their servers).

But my email is not THAT HYPE..........I basically had to use "diplomatic well-educated" terminology to get my message across in my email. No "ratchet-infused" rants at all in that email LOL
It's all good bro u don't have to send it..but at least u got ur point across

image.jpeg
OMG OMG OMG

:pimp:

so where will we be having the n64 classic party at when it drops?

The OP ( bklyn style baby bklyn style baby ) str8 up really needs to just rename this thread the "Nintendo Classic minis" thread.........at this point, every conversation about a potential "[insert Retro Nintendo Console here] mini" will always be spoken in this thread INSTEAD of a new one being created.

I mean.......even the old NES Classic mini thread is dead DESPITE the news of the NES Classic being re-produced for next summer.

Call ur local gamestops..these will be restocking for a while..and target got some today
Yeah I made a few calls this morning. Planned on stopping by on the ay in to work but traffic ruined all hope. I called gamester and they sold they last one right while I was on the line :lol:

I'll keep calling around throughout the week tho.

Yeah I made a few calls this morning. Planned on stopping by on the ay in to work but traffic ruined all hope. I called gamester and they sold they last one right while I was on the line :lol:

I'll keep calling around throughout the week tho.
If u are persistent in the upcoming days..i think u will land one

Super Mario Odyssey receives first review in EDGE, awarded with a perfect score
Posted on October 11, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

This month’s issue of EDGE was originally supposed to be with subscribers at this point. However, the magazine was delayed “to accommodate an exclusive embargo.” Subscribers will have the issue tomorrow, but we’re hearing that it’s already showing up in stores – and Super Mario Odyssey is apparently on the cover.

We don’t have any images just yet, but Mario is shown in a white tuxedo. But more importantly, EDGE appears to have the very first review of the game.

What we know at the moment is that EDGE awarded Super Mario Odyssey with a perfect 10. This image from the magazine was snapped:

In its history, EDGE has given 19 other games a perfect score. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which was released earlier this year, is one of them.

I feel like ****** at these stores be lying

Especially the dude at GameStop I called this morning talking bout some “Lemme check.... UUUUHHHHMMMMM..... MMMMMMMMUUUUHHHHHMMMMM.... nah we’re out”

Bruh. I just called another store and they said y’all got them in stock. Stop lyin

Ima pull up on them tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom