NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

nah went around 10 and they said they haven't received the rest of their shipments. they only had 8 and there was 10+ ppl. so i dipped. they said to check tomorrow but i prolly wont since he said ppl started lining up at 5am and i cant do that (got that work work) :nerd: lol

my friend in denver cooked today, he got 3, 2 from 2 different game stops + 1 from target. he went with two other people, they got the same.

I feel like *****s at these stores be lying

Especially the dude at GameStop I called this morning talking bout some “Lemme check.... UUUUHHHHMMMMM..... MMMMMMMMUUUUHHHHHMMMMM.... nah we’re out”

Bruh. I just called another store and they said y’all got them in stock. Stop lyin

Ima pull up on them tomorrow.

The reason they "lyin" is b/c you be calling the stores when there is already like 4-5 people in the store taking all the stock........that's why.

It is the same **** that happened when Gamestop did in-store preorders for these things back in August.

I would know, I was in-store when a Gamestop employee basically rejected every single person for an inquiry about an in-store preorder for the SNES Classic because the amount of people in store already took up the amount of "reserved stock for pre-orders."

Like floodarea floodarea said fellas, NEVER CALL IN.............and it isn't because it is being backdoored either, it's b/c there are cats on the street that are 50 steps ahead of your phone call that already snatched your console away from you.

The reason they "lyin" is b/c you be calling the stores when there is already like 4-5 people in the store taking all the stock........that's why.

It is the same **** that happened when Gamestop did in-store preorders for these things back in August.

I would know, I was in-store when a Gamestop employee basically rejected every single person for an inquiry about an in-store preorder for the SNES Classic because the amount of people in store already took up the amount of "reserved stock for pre-orders."

Like floodarea floodarea said fellas, NEVER CALL IN.............and it isn't because it is being backdoored either, it's b/c there are cats on the street that are 50 steps ahead of your phone call that already snatched your console away from you.

this I was online today and dudess was sending bodies to gamestop. if you dont have the bodies you can compete.

I made calls on release day and Wal-Mart's were telling me how many they had and how many people were in line. Ain't that serious for me to be driving all over the place for potentially nothing.

image.png
image.png

This not you right bro?

I don't get people like this.. people are on eBay desperate to sell these things, it costs me $94 or something like that shipped from ThinkGeek, people have prices like $130.99 or best offer, with the amount of gas and energy this dude used he could of just offered someone $120.00 and IM SURE they would accept it... so for $26 dollars more than the retail price of the system he can't bring himself to resell.... what a joke.

joint had me dead.

Sorry to hear people are still struggling to get one. That Amazon Treasure Truck mess sounds terrible... Even so, if you are determined I'm sure you can get one. Just gotta stay on it. Not sure if that Brickseek site is still being updated but it worked out great for me on release day. Found a Target that had 100 in stock near my job. Woke up at 5am, got in line at 6am in a full suit and tie (line was already 60 deep by then), got my ticket at 7, came back at 8am and was out by 8:30 and at my desk at 8:45. Funny that that was the first time I've been on time for work in months lol

If that dude that posted really wanted one that bad, buying off eBay or CL isnt even that much more. All that time, energy and gas for nothing. Sounded kinda fake to me, posting just for attention and sympathy.

This not you right bro?

I don't get people like this.. people are on eBay desperate to sell these things, it costs me $94 or something like that shipped from ThinkGeek, people have prices like $130.99 or best offer, with the amount of gas and energy this dude used he could of just offered someone $120.00 and IM SURE they would accept it... so for $26 dollars more than the retail price of the system he can't bring himself to resell.... what a joke.

joint had me dead.
Lol no..from reddit..ppl get real serious

Dude sounded like he wanted to get one for retail from someone who felt sorry for him... won't be surprised if the whole thing is fake and just wants another to resell.

His girl should leave him. He's a bum... he can't spend $40 over retail so they can have fun on date night... broke boy. I'm sure that idiot has something in his house with value that he doesn't want anymore... sell that cop your snes. Idiot.

Would you look at that @kdslittlebro , I went from a Tuesday expected date to...............Monday.

You damn right Amazon, you damn well better move my delivery date up after all the BS you put me and others through over these pre-orders

......the ****ing leeching d-bags :lol:
Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom