NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvODBMZ0RhcXNybHBMTy9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

i heard alot of those Rare games wouldnt make the cut due to licensing. Thats a good chunk of games that id want on the n64 mini

Id imagine the WCW/WWF games wont make it either.

Dont really see much use out of a n64 mini if thats all true :/

Haven’t touched my SNES classic in months. It just sits in my Nintendo shrine. Will dust it out tonight and play Star Fox 2 cause I’ve been playing a lot of Star Fox Zero for the Wii U

Luckily my N64 is still in perfect working condition :nthat:

^^
You'd be getting a Nintendo quality N64 emulator as well as controllers with the device so that alone would be worth it. The games would more than likely be taken from the existing virtual console N64 library.

^^
You'd be getting a Nintendo quality N64 emulator as well as controllers with the device so that alone would be worth it. The games would more than likely be taken from the existing virtual console N64 library.

They gotta work something out with Rare for sure

They gotta work something out with Rare for sure

They are owned by Microsoft my bro. Just can't see it happening.

However depending on how they handle the emulation on the N64 Mini, there is a possibility that skilled 'modders' can open the door for additional games to be played on it. :pimp:

i heard alot of those Rare games wouldnt make the cut due to licensing. Thats a good chunk of games that id want on the n64 mini

Id imagine the WCW/WWF games wont make it either.

Dont really see much use out of a n64 mini if thats all true :/
Outside of Super Mario 64 and Mario Party. I will be disappointed knowing there won't be WWF No Mercy.

They are owned by Microsoft my bro. Just can't see it happening.

However depending on how they handle the emulation on the N64 Mini, there is a possibility that skilled 'modders' can open the door for additional games to be played on it. :pimp:

I know the situation all too well :lol: I'm saying there are too many of the 64s hits for them to use none. They might even rent the rights or something, but they won't release without ANY Rare. Mark it down :nerd:

we need No Mercy...

I’ve never seen or played another wrestling game THAT fun nor advanced or immersed into detail

Storylines, CAW, all that extra **** you can buy lol

100 man royal rumble, all that jazz

we need No Mercy...

I’ve never seen or played another wrestling game THAT fun nor advanced or immersed into detail

Storylines, CAW, all that extra **** you can buy lol

100 man royal rumble, all that jazz
brings back memories of having gatherings and parties playing these wrestling games.

wrestlemania 2000 was the best before no mercy came out. then no mercy just took it to another level.

i really want to play killer instinct gold...if nintendo doesn't put it on there, which of course they won't, hopefully somehow it will end up on my n64 classic.............

Back
Top Bottom