NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Lol. The Psone sold for $100.

Be tough to sell a disc based system today with limited shelf space.

And aren’t most of the classics on PS4?

The original PS design was primo. Doubt they’d make it the same dimensions.

PS1 graphics have definitely aged terribly. Even a few years after PS2 came out it was like damn the og graphics look horrendous. The jump was night and day. If a PS2 classic ever gets made I'm in day one.

PS1 graphics have definitely aged terribly. Even a few years after PS2 came out it was like damn the og graphics look horrendous. The jump was night and day. If a PS2 classic ever gets made I'm in day one.

PS2 legit has too big of a library/too many classics :lol: not too mention how much storage would be required

You can play PS2/ PS2 games on a PS3 through a DLC. PS2 classic will be pointless. Cause Sony can probably also so DLC games on PS4. I don't have PS4, but I'm sure its possible.

PS2 legit has too big of a library/too many classics :lol: not too mention how much storage would be required

You can play PS2/ PS2 games on a PS3 through a DLC. PS2 classic will be pointless. Cause Sony can probably also so DLC games on PS4. I don't have PS4, but I'm sure its possible.

I think they're going for the nostalgia/cuteness factor of having a 'mini' version of a PS 1 in your home theatre or gaming setup.

Back
Top Bottom