NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

EU version

IMG_4582.JPG
Nice, I got the same one for myself but ended up leaving it at my parents house for my nephews and their dad to play with. We beat Final Fight 3 the other day :pimp:

Need this one for the nephews!

Hopefully they sell the individual controller as well.

I have a feeling individual extra official NES mini controllers will probably be the ones getting big resell prices the most this time around............considering there will be a demand for it with the NES minis only coming with one individual controller compared to the SNES mini having 2 controllers in the initial box.

So the moment preorders start coming out for the June 2018 re-release, you better make sure to pre-order an extra controller along with it............because a reseller will most likely start buying these up like candy so they can start charging naive suckers that thought they can walk easily into a store and get an extra controller for their mini console.

I’m in for a NES classic even though I only played my Super Nintendo classic once.

I’m in for a NES classic even though I only played my Super Nintendo classic once.

If you treat this like a Retro OG 1 release (pre-2015), you can easily get one.

If you treat this like a GR Jordan release..........good luck with that LOL

Trying to beat Super Metroid again on the snes classic. I don't know how I beat it when I was a kid lol. Got stuck and had to youtube some parts

Can't wait to get the Nes classic. Bout to add all the classics games they left off .

Trying to beat Super Metroid again on the snes classic. I don't know how I beat it when I was a kid lol. Got stuck and had to youtube some parts

Can't wait to get the Nes classic. Bout to add all the classics games they left off .
My dude, I beat contra as a kid without the code. Never in my life will I be able to do that again

Hmm, debating if I should even get this again.

Still haven't setup my SNES mini since moving lmao.

Kinda want but I really don't need it. I've been utilizing my PC as an emulation machine if I really want to play those

:lol: same

like I said before if I could hack it on my MacBook I woulda added some games to actually use it

You can use virtual box, parallels or another hypervisor to run a Windows VM and then mount the mini there to add the games

Back
Top Bottom