NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Received cancel email but orders still say processing and I received this email a couple minutes ago so not sure what to make of it

IMG_3797.jpg

Received cancel email but orders still say processing and I received this email a couple minutes ago so not sure what to make of it

IMG_3797.jpg

Yeah I just checked my Walmart account just now, and I'm still getting the "order processing" on my preorder.

Walmart is just ******* teasing now

I'm a minimalist so I sit these out, but it's entertaining to watch it all unfold :lol:

Wish you all luck in copping for retail though

Walmart cancels SNES Classic pre-orders, says ‘technical glitch’ made it appear
https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/26/walmart-cancels-snes-classic-pre-orders-says-technical-glitch-made-it-appear/
A few days ago — seemingly out of nowhere — a product page for Nintendo’s upcoming SNES Classic went live on Walmart.com, complete with a pre-order button.

The Twitterverse lit up with people trying to share the news before the resellers caught on. As did my phone.

Didn’t get your pre-order in? That’s okay. It looks like no one is getting them. Walmart just cancelled the pre-orders, claiming a “technical glitch” caused the page to appear before they intended.

Word of the cancellation comes from an email sent to customers this afternoon:

snes.png

In other words: Oops, that product page wasn’t supposed to be live.

I would prefer SNES virtual console on the switch. The SNES classic was an impulse buy. Actually could careless if it's cancelled.

Nintendo just likes to see us suffer, apparently :smh:

Let's hope there are enough to go around.

Couldn't even get a NES Classic because of damn reseller prices :smh:

Atari, SNES and SEGA all getting retro'ed.

I think SONY should follow suit and drop a PS1 Classic w/ 25 games or something.

i got two orders in on walmart that night they went up.
i got an email today like the guy on the last page saying my delivery date has been updated.
log into my account and that order is still processing with the updated delivery date but the other order was cancelled with no email..
interesting to see how this will unfold.

edit: other order cancelled as well, just came in..

Last edited:
Those mugs at Walmart finally cancelled my SNES Classic preorder on my Walmart.com account..........now it is truly official

:smh::angry:

Yeah, now these cancellations are becoming official. Expect some of your orders that were still stuck in "processing" when those emails came out.......to finally be taken down for good

#FFS

I think SONY should follow suit and drop a PS1 Classic w/ 25 games or something.

SONY don't need to do that.......they can just make HD remakes of 25+ old PS1 games and just release them on the PS4 console quick and easy.

Look at how the Crash Bandicoot remake trilogy turned out, and you got the Shadows of the Colossus HD remake coming out sometime next year (even though it was remaked before) as well.

Last edited:
This is new to me, needing some advice regarding pre-orders. The release date is September 29th, when would pre-orders typically become available?

This is new to me, needing some advice regarding pre-orders. The release date is September 29th, when would pre-orders typically become available?
I'd keep my eyes out for them to start showing up soon.

I'm gonna put in work..but I'm willing to pay no more than $150 for this

I'm hoping I could get one through Amazon, but idk if I'll be quick enough.

eBay prices will remain low for a couple of days once the links drop..but expect the prices to be $300+ eventually

Back
Top Bottom