NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

****, this thread getting updated via new posts scared me. I thought I missed a preorder announcement or something

image.png
Man I missed this would have copped in a heartbeat..would have been about $125 total..stupid Jordan restock ruined my focus lol

I would def want the Euro version over US. I already have the OG US, something new would be nice.

I have the PAL controller too which looks a lot better

I have an EU version preordered thru Amazon Germany. Hopefully it comes through.

Hoping pre-orders begin soon. I've had an itch to play Mario Kart for the longest time.

Have y'all seen the nearly perfect nes classic bootlegs with euro box, they aren't that perfect like a tiny bit taller tiny bit. And you can't change the picture settings but for parents or people who don't know I can see them being tricked

Have y'all seen the nearly perfect nes classic bootlegs with euro box, they aren't that perfect like a tiny bit taller tiny bit. And you can't change the picture settings but for parents or people who don't know I can see them being tricked
Can you post any pictures so that we know what to look for to avoid purchasing the fakes?

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017...ood-market-to-fill-demand-that-nintendo-wont/

I would be careful falling for the snes hype, pay retail nothing more unless your getting a bundle from gs or thinkgeek that comes with receipt. a lot of people gonna try to cash in on this this holiday season

that is wild, practically identical. And to someone that has never had a real nes classic or seen one in person, I doubt they would ever be able to tell. The functionality is essentially the same, similar interface and all.

Nintendo needs to stop playing this release so close to the chest and let these big retailers let some preorders fly already.

Nintendo needs to stop playing this release so close to the chest and let these big retailers let some preorders fly already.

Yeah, I still believe the theory that Nintendo was the one that forced Walmart to cancel all the online preorders they accepted. I dunno what the **** Nintendo's problem is by not letting some retailers do early preorders, it should actually help Nintendo determine how much stock they need to make.

**** Nintendo if they're trying to control how much stock should be released to the general public, ESPECIALLY if the demand is so high for it.

They build hype like no other, Nike has nothing on them.

Nike/JB may have gotten the idea from Nintendo in the first place LOL

I mean, the original NES console sold out back in the day......and cats ran to stores and lined up on the streets when word of a restock started passing around via newspapers, weekly ads, and tv news announcements.

God dammit, now the SNES Classic mini Reddit has make me sweating about this possible scenario

And yes, I'm going to a house party for the Mayweather/McGregor fight indeed

God dammit, now the SNES Classic mini Reddit has make me sweating about this possible scenario

And yes, I'm going to a house party for the Mayweather/McGregor fight indeed

No problem with me here. Not spending my money on that scam of a fight.

:lol:

im doing the same. I regret dropping 100 ppv on that paquio fight. Wont fool me twice.

Now that we are in "late August," these SNES Classic preorders got me so paranoid...........I've just activated the "text alert" feature of nowinstock.net for text notifications for a SNES Classic preorder.

Nintendo gonna have me sweating every night for the remainder of August until the preorders are finally up :smh:

Fully expect one of yall to respond back that yall thought the SNES Classic preorders were up the moment you saw my new post give an alert notification on the site :lol:

Back
Top Bottom