NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Guys, Gamestop.com just crashed LOL

It appears the reseller bots are lurking Gamestop so much that it crashed the site..........we're in for another battle here, yall

Good luck with that @stick , reseller bots have already shut down one site in Gamestop before preorders are live (Gamestop may have closed it themselves, but I doubt it)

This thread (and the Nintendo thread) about to be hectic as **** for the next 3-4 hours (before and after preorders go live)

giphy.gif

What are the chances of me going to the store like Gamestop and successfully getting it pre order?

That is unknown because all Gamestop employees are only finding out now that preorders "might" become available in their stores.

If you wanna try, make sure to have a "data-enabled" smartphone ready with you while you're at Gamestop.......that way when preorders go live, you can still make a preorder purchase ONLINE on your smartphone if the the in-store option is not available.

Dudes goon crazy? Might have to cop and resell now :evil:

Y'all ain't let me get a NES, pay back time

I have 4 tabs open for NowInStock, Gamestop, Walmart, and Target respectively........may open a 5th tab for Zoolert, and possible a 6th tab if a Toys R Us preorder link is found before preorders go live.

**** is getting real, fam

I've been e-stalking each site and constantly resfreshing since the product pages been loaded. :lol:

Still salty I missed Bestbuy. If all times I took a break from my phone :blush:

I've been e-stalking each site and constantly resfreshing since the product pages been loaded. :lol:

Still salty I missed Bestbuy. If all times I took a break from my phone :blush:

Nintendo got us treating these SNES Classic preorders like a hyped Jordan release.

******* nostalgic feelings as I enter this thread on-and-off waiting for the SNES Classic preorders to go live everywhere else, it feels like the 2014 Concord 11 Lows release all over again

Sites are updating with subtle changes to the product page.. watch this space at the top of the hour :nerd:

More people are entering this thread as we get near to the live preorders.........now this definitely feels like a hyped Jordan release :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom