NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

IMG_6688.PNG

Gotta be on my toes today

Wait a ******* minute, Nintendo's confirming Gamestop will do preorders?!

I don't trust those notifications sites for some reason, I use slickdeals set up the app and all that I end up getting notifications hours after something interesting goes on sale most of the time when it's something good or "slick" it's sold out by the time I get notifications

Wait a ****ing minute, Nintendo's confirming Gamestop will do preorders?!

Upper management can always change their minds...it's like no stores had any info about the snes just knowing it was coming out gamestop probably received a bunch of calls and the best way to stop that was by saying no preorders

There's a subred of gamestop employees complaining about how many times the phone rings for switches or the nes classic back then :lol:

So is it safe to assume that all pre-orders are sold out and the only chance at retail is through lining up in store?

So is it safe to assume that all pre-orders are sold out and the only chance at retail is through lining up in store?

Doubt it Fozzy, when BestBuy was doing preorders last night, most people were only stuck with the option of "Pick Up In-Store" with the option for "Ship-To-Home" being grayed out or unclickable.

It could be that the online preorders are being used to curb off the in-store campouts that we saw from last year.........considering Nintendo has announced all 6 of those retailers getting preorders for the SNES Classic, and those are the same 6 retailers that offer the NES Classic in-store last year on a FCFS basis.

Nah still Bestbuy (they dropped by mistake) / Walmart/target/toys r us ..I think these can be had at the store..I'm gonna try to get them at Walmart/target in store

I have a strong suspicious feeling we're gonna see a simultaneous announcement of preorders going live at around 10AM or Noon Pacific Time, considering this tweet

Im tried a sneaker hypebeast tactic of calling for cancelled or declined orders..amazon was a no go but..

**BEST BUY told me it was dropped by mistake like Walmart and they will all be cancelled ..id call them if u placed an order..sorry

You trying to CB us?

**BEST BUY told me it was dropped by mistake like Walmart and they will all be cancelled ..id call them if u placed an order..sorry[/QUOTE]

I refuse to believe this

I got a cancellation email because they "couldn't verify my identity". Went to sleep. Couple hours later I have an email saying it's not ready but they're working on it. In store pickup btw.

Nevermind. Logged in and my cancelled item is still cancelled. Other one still showing pending preordered.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. , there is a chance for all of us today.

Nintendo basically put up that picture that babyjs23 babyjs23 posted up that showed 6 retailers doing preorders (with Gamestop and Toys R Us as the late announcements fore preorders), and this signifies that preorders will go live for everyone at least sometime today............possibly in the next 2 hours or so.

This dude is a game developer (Indie now I believe. Used to be on the Infinity Ward dev team in the glory days of COD). Not sure where he's getting his info but I'd listen to him just in case.

Back
Top Bottom