NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

On the bright side there's a super Walmart 3 mins from my house I'll just go there everyday and night lulz

Welp, looks like I definitely missed out.

I signed up for notifications yesterday too. Didn't even get a text message, just an email for the Best Buy Pre-Order.

Whack.

Any of u greedy peeps ordering multiple on Amazon will b reduced to 1 order

image.png

If they would have super Mario rpg available on the Virtual Console for the 3DS I wouldn't care about this I have most of these games already

Amazon wentup last night?

Do t think those will be the only drops for
Both sites, how's that fair to people on the east :lol:

So are people getting canceled or just people assuming??

I got a cancellation email because they "couldn't verify my identity". Went to sleep. Couple hours later I have an email saying it's not ready but they're working on it. In store pickup btw.

Man I even woke up to piss and didn't look at my phone cuz I thought it might keep me awake

Good thing I work night shift >D #TeamNightOwl

Missed the BestBuy pre-order, but was able to cop one on Amazon during downtime

Im tried a sneaker hypebeast tactic of calling for cancelled or declined orders..amazon was a no go but..

**BEST BUY told me it was dropped by mistake like Walmart and they will all be cancelled ..id call them if u placed an order..sorry

Guys after 5 hours of sleep from the infamous Early #PreorderGate of Amazon and Best Buy, I can honestly tell you why some of the damn alert notifications went off late.

At least from Amazon's end, some of the reps are telling Amazon customers that they changed the link for the SNES Classic because Amazon knew about NowInStock.net and other tracking sites were tracking the "older link" of the SNES Classic, AND they created a new link for the preorders in order to "prevent BOTS and MASS RESELLERS" from using trackers to spam the Amazon preorders and screw people out of them.

I have to assume the same reason can be made for the "delayed alert notifications" for the Best Buy preorder links as well.

Guess it didn't work for some people because CLEARLY we found out, and a number of people that used alert trackers DID NOT FIND OUT until later on.

Back
Top Bottom