NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Didn't they recently patent something regarding N64? Cats were saying could be switch VC but who knows..

Didn't they recently patent something regarding N64? Cats were saying could be switch VC but who knows..

I think it is gonna be for the Switch Virtual Console though..............no way in hell they gonna go thru the struggles to make a N64 Classic mini, especially since most of the current N64 emulators have issues with them itself.

If they do go forward with a N64 Classic mini, they're better off not doing the Virtual Console then.......which will piss off a lot of people and prevent them from getting online service subscribers.

I sincerely hope that last night's BB orders hold through. At this point, I secured mine but I'd like to pick up at least 1 more for friends/family/NT.

I sincerely hope that last night's BB orders hold through. At this point, I secured mine but I'd like to pick up at least 1 more for friends/family/NT.

Yeah, I don't think the BestBuy orders will be cancelled.

BestBuy hasn't even opened up new preorders when the other preorders simultaneously went live at around 10 AM PST/Noon CST/1 PM EST, so that goes to show you that those BestBuy preorders from last night were legit.

just spoke to BB they said orders will be cancelled and in store only no preorders

I think it is gonna be for the Switch Virtual Console though..............no way in hell they gonna go thru the struggles to make a N64 Classic mini, especially since most of the current N64 emulators have issues with them itself.

If they do go forward with a N64 Classic mini, they're better off not doing the Virtual Console then.......which will piss off a lot of people and prevent them from getting online service subscribers.

I got everything in on the GS app on the bundle but they won't let me put my CC in and can't get PP :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: I'm so close

just spoke to BB they said orders will be cancelled and in store only no preorders

Fam I went to BB this morning and was told the exact opposite lmfao

BestBuy's Twitter ain't said nothing yet........like Toys R Us's Twitter did.

Until their Twitter/FB/whatever SNS says something about BestBuy preorders getting cancelled for a FCFS process, then assume that your BestBuy preorder is going through.

I have most of the SNES games and 2 working OG systems and I'm still goin in :lol:

Hoping to give a few away this Holiday season

Yeah, I have more on the line for this SNES Classic.

My pops gave away my original SNES console with 30+ games back when I was 12, so this was a dire need for me.......instead of dropping $80 for a refurbished used one and paying an additional $300+ on all the old games I use to have.

Securing that SNES Classic preorder, it means I can return to those days again.

And if a N64 Classic mini is confirmed, **** Nintendo......they're not catching me again. I still have my N64 with Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, and Yoshi's Story (I can find a refurbished Super Smash Bros. and Zelda Ocarina of Time easily too).

But to be honest though, the SNES Classic also gives me games that I NEVER OWNED as a kid on my original SNES. I never owned the original Mario Kart, I played that at a friend's house. I never owned Mega Man X or Zelda A Link To The Past, I was never into Zelda as much back then AND I also played X at a friend's house.

So all and all, I really did put my 300% effort into this release.......and probably broke over 30+ on the speed limit to drive to Gamestop in order to do it.

Damn, the Amazon product page from last night disappeared. :smh:

Always gotta have a backup plan tho

Yeah, Gamestop is completely done (although they could be hiding some for the next ThinkGeek bundles of ******** that they can scrap together for another restock)...........yall move on to the next one OR prepare your campout tents for Sept 29th lol

Back
Top Bottom