NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

what time did you go?

After missing out at the one at hempstead 10 mins after the tweet and west hempstead, i gave up

I just so happened to be in the mall when I got the twitter notification...Preorders went live around 1:40 but I was 3rd in line around 1:15 at the one in front of Starbucks. Then I went to the other one by Godiva and placed another preorder. I put that one under my friend's name because I wasn't sure if they let you do multiple orders at different stores.

Think retailers will get more of these to sell online on release date?

Maybe........but you know how the game goes here, don't depend on it.

There maybe an online preorder that happens a week before the actual release date, so you may want to look out for that.

Just #StayReady

. Then I went to the other one by Godiva and placed another preorder. I put that one under my friend's name because I wasn't sure if they let you do multiple orders at different stores.

Nah you made the smart move putting it under another person's name, Gamestop was forcing people to do a "1 per person" in all the Gamestop stores. So you couldn't buy at one store under your name then jump to another one and preorder again under your name, some guy in my preorder line attempted to do that UNTIL the Gamestop employee warned him that his current preorder in the system would decline him getting a 2nd preorder under his name in another store.

Nah you made the smart move putting it under another person's name, Gamestop was forcing people to do a "1 per person" in all the Gamestop stores. So you couldn't buy at one store under your name then jump to another one and preorder again under your name, some guy in my preorder line attempted to do that UNTIL the Gamestop employee warned him that his current preorder in the system would decline him getting a 2nd preorder under his name in another store.

Good looks!

I just so happened to be in the mall when I got the twitter notification...Preorders went live around 1:40 but I was 3rd in line around 1:15 at the one in front of Starbucks. Then I went to the other one by Godiva and placed another preorder. I put that one under my friend's name because I wasn't sure if they let you do multiple orders at different stores.

Nice. Good stuff

So if all goes as planned, 3 consoles secured today. One for me. 2 grad gifts in the spring.

My PayPal got charged 5 times trying to check out on the gamestop app. Not one single Email confirmation though.

IMG_0077.JPG

Seeing the regular folk get angry about this release is hilarious. Like try going through this all the damn time for shoes. They couldn't survive our world

Core gamers think "scalpers" ruin the consumer market. Fam, where were these guys when RESELLERS were screwing people over on Jordan releases? Hell, where were these people when Yeezy releases were crashing the Adidas site due to RESELLERS?

The NT Fam knows what's up when it comes to Reseller bots..........granted, these Tai Ding cart bots are a little bit more hardcore than I underestimated.

LOL the regular folks wont survive sneaker and preme releases if they consider this bad. This isnt anything compared to some shoes/clothing releases

I mean I've been pissed a **** ton in this thread when I couldn't land a preorder.......but I've got a **** ton more pissed on the Concord 11 Low release when I got beat by 10 resellers in line at a campout for a FCFS at Champ Sports.

These gaming cats would've taken a L in seconds the moment they saw that FCFS line for a the Concord 11 Lows back in 2014.

What the **** is a scalper? Is reseller such a hard word to say?

Son is going in over this, fam. Tell Nintendo why you mad, dogg

Dude wouldn't be ranting if he copped

He just sounds like a salty consumer who missed out

If any of y'all were in Gamestop shoes why in the hell would you stop pushing out these bundles if they keep selling out? :lol:

People need to stop thinking its these companies jobs to genuinely care about the consumers. Gamestop has 1 job and that's to have all our gaming needs available as they get them. Which for the most part they do

Too many people nowadays expect some sort of participation award or some consolation prize when things don't go their way

These things will be readily available throughout the holiday according to Nintendo so people like him gotta stop b*tchin' and keep it moving on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom