NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Yeah, Gamestop is completely done (although they could be hiding some for the next ThinkGeek bundles of ******** that they can scrap together for another restock)...........yall move on to the next one OR prepare your campout tents for Sept 29th lol

I ain't camping. If Amazon falls through, I'm in refuse to lose mode :pimp:

I'm scared to attempt to buy this through B&H. Might get pissed and buy a new camera to redeem myself :lol:

Damn, the Amazon product page from last night disappeared. :smh:

Always gotta have a backup plan tho

That's why the moment Gamestop announced IN-STORE PREORDERS..........my *** hopped into my car from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK

#NeverSettle #AlwaysBeReady

That's why the moment Gamestop announced IN-STORE PREORDERS..........my *** hopped into my car from 0 to 100 REAL QUICK

#NeverSettle #AlwaysBeReady

Same here bruh

Knew I wasn't gonna win against bots, so I said **** it and booked it to GameStop :lol:

It's funny seeing people on Reddit complain about bots and resellers and limited quantities knowing we deal with it every hyped sneaker release.

Relieving knowing we aren't alone :lol:

I camped out for 10+ hours outside a Toys R Us last year for my NES Classic and even though I don't even play it anymore I still have zero regrets about doing it and wouldn't think twice about doing it again for the SNES

Bottom line is, if you really want it then its worth it

My homie just texted the facepalm emoji............he's tapped out and accepted the L for today :smh:

Praying my Amazon preorder continues to go through so I can give him that OOP on a SNES Classic

It's funny seeing people on Reddit complain about bots and resellers and limited quantities knowing we deal with it every hyped sneaker release.

Relieving knowing we aren't alone :lol:

They refer to them as "scalpers," that's how you know these people have no idea how to battle cart bots and online resellers that all of us had to deal with for Jordan releases.

NT Fam has been dealing with this since online ordering even started, but believe me.........this **** was too damn hectic this time around compared to past Jordan releases online.

I took so many L's today with this SNES Mini, I feel like Meek Mill.

I think I'm just going to take the 29th off to go camp for this system. I barely play my NES Mini, but I'll definitely play this a lot more.

Yeah I think I'm just gonna go for in-store on RD. I really hate the idea of waiting hours for this in line but SNES has a lot of sentimental value to me.

There is a love-and-hate with Gamestop. They'll make one clutch move, then follow it up with something questionably shady.

Those in-store preorders are one positive thing, but shelving a big portion of their stock for unnecessary ThinkGeek bundles? Meh.......

There is a love-and-hate with Gamestop. They'll make one clutch move, then follow it up with something questionably shady.

Those in-store preorders are one positive thing, but shelving a big portion of their stock for unnecessary ThinkGeek bundles? Meh.......
I love them since that nice trade in thing they had in July..I'm paying for this with the credit I earned from that..so they cool in my book

I'm cool with my local Gamestop stores, I know a few of those guys that work there........they cool.

The company as a whole, Gamestop as a company is SHADY AF

I'm cool with my local Gamestop stores, I know a few of those guys that work there........they cool.

The company as a whole, Gamestop as a company is SHADY AF
Gotcha..whenever I go to GameStop I always chat it up with the employees..the convos usually consist of Bethesda games lol

Shout out to Roosevelt Field Mall for having 2 GameStops, I was able to preorder at both!

what time did you go?

After missing out at the one at hempstead 10 mins after the tweet and west hempstead, i gave up

Back
Top Bottom