NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Wont make a difference. I was the youngest person out there last year looking for the NES. Im 29
how bad was last year. I didnt really pay attention to the nes classic too much. Was the hype in full swing like it is now and were people using bots for the nes too. Did people realize their was profit to be made before the official drop

how bad was last year. I didnt really pay attention to the nes classic too much. Was the hype in full swing like it is now and were people using bots for the nes too. Did people realize their was profit to be made before the official drop
from what I could tell it wasn't until people got wind that it could be resold that things really took off. I preordered mine in august randomly when I saw a link come across my TL, and they didn't sell out quickly.

ppl were caught off guard once preorders sold out and then all hell broke loose..I believe the pre orders were avail a little more tho

Last edited:
Last year I copped an NES on release day for my sisters kid. for myself, I waited and waited because the said they were coming back. Then wham, no more. Was able to cop 4 during that final rush but I had to put some major work in.

This time I've got supposedly 6 preordered for myself and family. Thinking about getting another one for the inevitable mod for more games. Keep one clean and one modded.

Will there still be a release online on release day? I was successful last year with Best Buy. Hopefully I can try again, if there is a release?

Last year I copped an NES on release day for my sisters kid. for myself, I waited and waited because the said they were coming back. Then wham, no more. Was able to cop 4 during that final rush but I had to put some major work in.

This time I've got supposedly 6 preordered for myself and family. Thinking about getting another one for the inevitable mod for more games. Keep one clean and one modded.

Son is eating heavy portions.

I highly doubt any of the sites that took PO's will have any up on release day

They'll just keep unloading PO's as they get more consoles in

I remember last year when I camped out for my NES Classic at Toys R Us right before Christmas you had a flurry of parents pulling up to the spot like a half hour or so before they opened thinking it'd be safe

When I walked out with my console I had a mob of desperate parents throwing cash in my face trying to pry that thing away from me :rofl:

I remember last year when I camped out for my NES Classic at Toys R Us right before Christmas you had a flurry of parents pulling up to the spot like a half hour or so before they opened thinking it'd be safe

When I walked out with my console I had a mob of desperate parents throwing cash in my face trying to pry that thing away from me :rofl:

What time did you camp out, 2 hours before at least? If you did, that would not be bad considering what time Toys R Us opens up..................but those 24 hour Walmarts 'doe :nerd:

"$400..it's yours"

What time did you camp out, 2 hours before at least? If you did, that would not be bad considering what time Toys R Us opens up..................but those 24 hour Walmarts 'doe :nerd:
Nah not even close

I was originally planning on showing up around 3AM that morning because Toys R Us opened at 8AM that day but I drove by just to check it out at like 9:30PM the night before and saw that there were already people in line so I drove home to grab some supplies and drove my a** back to the spot to wait in line

I waited from 10PM to 8AM the following morning and I was tenth in line

8 AM opening? Damn, I feel you floodarea floodarea .............I thought it was gonna be the typical 10 AM openings that most Toys R Us stores do. Granted I forgot you said this was during the holidays, so I over read that part lol.

Yeah 8 AM opening plus that late night line up beforehand........I would've done the same.

Thank god the Nintendo Switch was invented b/c if these preorders DID NOT COME OUT and we were forced to campout at Toys R Us and ****, I'd chilling out with my Switch and a charge hooked up to an outdoor outlet waiting my butt off until opening fairly easily.

Yeah if I had to campout for this too I'd do so in a heartbeat

I'd be taking my computer, Switch and PS Vita

The time would fly by >D

8 AM opening? Damn, I feel you floodarea floodarea .............I thought it was gonna be the typical 10 AM openings that most Toys R Us stores do. Granted I forgot you said this was during the holidays, so I over read that part lol.

Yeah 8 AM opening plus that late night line up beforehand........I would've done the same.

Thank god the Nintendo Switch was invented b/c if these preorders DID NOT COME OUT and we were forced to campout at Toys R Us and ****, I'd chilling out with my Switch and a charge hooked up to an outdoor outlet waiting my butt off until opening fairly easily.

I've never taken my switch out and about to play, I still just take my 3DS lol

Back
Top Bottom