NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

have it for my 3DS still didn't start it..seems like it's a favorite line crono trigger
You have to get on it asap :lol:. I can't even really explain how good it is. You just have to play it.

So incredibly good.

The fact that this has Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG, Link to the Past *and* Final Fantasy III is ridiculous.
I'm a huge SNES-era RPG fan and I've never played Secret of Mana or Super Mario RPG so I can't wait to get this in my hands. Productivity will be pretty low all winter :lol:.

If you really think these will be a breeze to pickup in store on RD, let me give you your L in advance. :lol:

Just grabbed my super old Nintendo from my moms, are these the rite cables? Power light comes on I just can't get it to work on a smart tv

IMG_0806.JPG
IMG_0807.JPG
IMG_0808.JPG

You have to get on it asap :lol:. I can't even really explain how good it is. You just have to play it.

I'm a huge SNES-era RPG fan and I've never played Secret of Mana or Super Mario RPG so I can't wait to get this in my hands. Productivity will be pretty low all winter :lol:.

I'm gonna play on the mini..it's hard for me to motivate myself to rock the 3DS..but I have a lot of the SNES games on the mini on my 3ds

SF turbo
Zelda
Mario world

I forget what else

Even super Mario bros 3
Nes Zelda

Last edited:
SF2 is in my top 3 all time hands down..never gets old..I'm pretty nice too lol

Ohhh man... Super Mario RPG is #2 behind Earthbound on my list of favorite games. :lol: You're in for a treat. :pimp: I haven't played it since I was a wee lad and my wife is a huge Mario fan, so I can't wait for a new playthrough.

I was just looking at ebay prices, their is so much demand for these. But the only reason these might not be difficult is because they drop on a school day Friday. So teenagers with nothing better to do wont be camping out 2 days before this release. You might just be able to cop with ease if you dont live in a big city.

Wont make a difference. I was the youngest person out there last year looking for the NES. Im 29

The only thing that sucks about the Snes classic is how they forgot to add Chrono Trigger. It's a travesty but I get they don't want the console to be too RPG heavy.

crono trigger is probably the only rpg game i've finished.. :rofl:

crono trigger is cool..but the one thing that was extremely awkward was right before u battle..there's a slight halt/hesitation..I'm not sure if that's how it was on the PSN version but it always jacked up the game flow for me..I'm a high maintenance player lol..everything must run smoothly

I'm in the middle if FF6..and it's kind of dragging for me..I will finish eventually but too much grinding..the characters/story/music on point tho..I gotta get deeper into the game and just treat it like a sandbox

Back
Top Bottom