NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

I agree, ya'll need to relax a little bit lol

MMG4z.gif

Man, if I miss out.

I still have SNES at my parents house. Just need to cable to connect to the TV and a extra controller.

If anyone in here is thinking they'll be able to pull up to a retailer on release day 15 minutes before they open and cop with ease you must not want it that bad :lol:
I was just looking at ebay prices, their is so much demand for these. But the only reason these might not be difficult is because they drop on a school day Friday. So teenagers with nothing better to do wont be camping out 2 days before this release. You might just be able to cop with ease if you dont live in a big city.

I was just looking at ebay prices, their is so much demand for these. But the only reason these might not be difficult is because they drop on a school day Friday. So teenagers with nothing better to do wont be camping out 2 days before this release. You might just be able to cop with ease if you dont live in a big city.

Thats NEVER stopped any hyped sneaker release & i dont expect it to happen here either lol

They have moms and dads. Don't underestimate how hard some of these parents will go so their kids will have a good Christmas or birthday.

Back
Top Bottom