NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

In all seriousness though, I feel sorry for all of you guys that believed that troll on reddit about Kmart of all ****ing places doing preorders.................oh man, wow

Edit: SMH at the latest edit from the troll about his Kmart preorder rumor, saying it was to "divert traffic away from a Gamestop preorder bundle"...........FOH fam :smh:

Solid piece of advice:

If you preordered at Gamestop in-store, make sure you show up right when they open. GS can be a pretty shady company when it comes to things of this sort.
Second time I seen something regarding this behavior. I want to try my local TRU on release date but I'd be so heated if I got sniped.

How does preorders work from there anyways? I've never preordered a game so I assume "reserved" is sidelined while new inventory becomes FCFS.

How does preorders work from there anyways? I've never preordered a game so I assume "reserved" is sidelined while new inventory becomes FCFS.

From Gamestop's official website

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/In_Store_Pickup.aspx

Product Pickup
As release dates change frequently, we cannot guarantee arrival dates.
Your Home store will hold the product for the first 48 hours after it releases. After 48 hours, the product will be available for another guest to purchase and may no longer be available.

So you are correct, your preordered item will be "reserved" for up to 48 hours after release...........if you don't get it within that time, it'll be released as a publicly sold item afterwards.

IMG_2495.GIF

I've noticed CAG users loves to intentionally troll and redirect attention from gaming deals on other big sites who attract users that may not be as informed ie Reddit and Slickdeals. Like that last GameStop trade in deal (on again BTW) where they downvoted the posts so most wouldn't even check it out.

Man I'm a little salty, had performance reviews yesterday and missed all the preorders. UK amazon order better come through. I wanted to lock down a US one to be sure of having one.

Man I'm a little salty, had performance reviews yesterday and missed all the preorders. UK amazon order better come through. I wanted to lock down a US one to be sure of having one.
U.K. version looks better IMO. If your U.K. order holds and you really want the U.S. version shoot me a PM, I'd be down to trade systems.

If the UK order comes through I'm definitely keeping it, I've always preferred the look of the japanese/eu SNES. I just wanted to make sure for certain I got one on lock this time and not end up forgetting to edit my card on amazon.co.uk to make sure it's current.

Back
Top Bottom